JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
EAOD-26-INSLEE GUN STORE ORDER-Call-Email.png
Urgent Action of the Day: ALL HANDS—CONTACT INSLEE AND DEMAND HE MAKE GUN STORES ESSENTIAL

GOVERNOR INSLEE IS SHUTTING DOWN GUN STORES, BACKGROUND CHECKS, RANGES

CONTACT THE GOVERNOR RIGHT NOW TO REQUEST THAT HE AMEND HIS ORDER

PLEASE EMAIL AND CALL RIGHT NOW

YOU KNOW THIS WORKS!
LET'S MAKE OUR VOICES HEARD!

STEP 1: Visit the comment page: https://www.governor.wa.gov/contact/contact/send-gov-inslee-e-message
and fill in your contact information.

Leave the message:
I urge you to amend your stay-at-home order to include firearm-related businesses and shooting ranges in the list of those designated as "essential." If liquor stores, dry cleaners, and marijuana dispensaries are "essential", firearm businesses and shooting ranges would seem to have earned at least as much.
These businesses and shooting ranges provide critical services to law enforcement and security, as well as my right to protect myself and my family. Unlike other inconveniences, these rights are enshrined in the Second Amendment and Article 2, Section 6 of the State Constitution.
Please amend your order to designate firearm-related businesses and shooting ranges as "essential."

STEP 2: CALL THE GOVERNOR'S HOTLINE AT 360-902-4111
And leave the same message

Note: Feel free to tailor the message as you see fit.
VOLUME is what matters here.

AND THEN GET TWO FRIENDS TO DO THE SAME!

Special thanks to the NSSF for fighting for us!
---

PS: For more info, join us in Washington 2020 Legislative Action Group: https://bit.ly/WALAG

I would not be surprised if the wicked witch to the south follows the leader. CALI .ordered them to close up. But last i seen the store owners were telling them were to put it and still selling. If the background checks are shut down they could not opperate

Yes, make your voices heard! Good timing since the LA County Sheriff tried closing all the gun stores in his country and was forced to reverse his decision after the AG used the State Constitution for something other than a place mat.

Probably didn't help his case when he decided to sent 1,700 inmates out to the community without food or jobs to "stop the spread of the virus" at the same time. That would make him intellectually on the same par as Inslee and Brown.

I work at a gun store chain in Oregon and we are on the bubble.

We can only let 25 people into our very large store at a time with 6 foot apart rulle stricktly enforced.

I expect to be shut down any hour.

I work at a gun store chain in Oregon and we are on the bubble.

We can only let 25 people into our very large store at a time with 6 foot apart rulle stricktly enforced.

I expect to be shut down any hour.

Yeah, Ashland might be the first town to try to close gun shops. Would not surprise me a bit.

Theres a few gun stores in Oregon that are shut down as well. Not because they were told to, but because they are out of stuff. Northwest Armory had a big closed sign on their doors when I drove by at 12:30 today. Oregon Arms and Ammo was closed too. Curts will be closing for a week just to recover from the rush the past couple weeks.

View attachment 674324
Urgent Action of the Day: ALL HANDS—CONTACT INSLEE AND DEMAND HE MAKE GUN STORES ESSENTIAL

YOU KNOW THIS WORKS!

STEP 1: Visit the comment page: https://www.governor.wa.gov/contact/contact/send-gov-inslee-e-message

Leave the message:
I urge you to amend your stay-at-home order to include firearm-related businesses and shooting ranges in the list of those designated as "essential." If liquor stores, dry cleaners, and marijuana dispensaries are "essential", firearm businesses and shooting ranges would seem to have earned at least as much.
These businesses and shooting ranges provide critical services to law enforcement and security, as well as my right to protect myself and my family. Unlike other inconveniences, these rights are enshrined in the Second Amendment and Article 2, Section 6 of the State Constitution.
Please amend your order to designate firearm-related businesses and shooting ranges as "essential."

---

PS: For more info, join us in Washington 2020 Legislative Action Group: https://bit.ly/WALAG
Done. Included the need for self protection since inmates were being released from jails.

Even though I don't live in Washington, I tried leaving a comment for the Governor. Unfortunately you have to use an address and I tried to pass as a local. Apparently there is no "F**kInslee Way" located in "Eat****andDie" WA... I tried...

Also tell INSLEE he needs to put-in-place the same.......

Texas law allows you to use deadly force to protect property if you would be justified in using force, and you reasonably believe it is immediately necessary to prevent the imminent commission of specific enumerated property crimes. These are arson, burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, theft during the nighttime, or criminal mischief during the nighttime.

Also...

The sound of breaking glass and finding your front door wide open. It is very likely that you've discovered the imminent commission of one or more of the crimes where Texas law allows the use of deadly force. The bad guy is no longer a mere trespasser and his conduct is elevated to the point where he's probably committing or attempting to commit burglary or worse.

View attachment 674324

YOU KNOW THIS WORKS!

Leave the message:

---

I went to the website and filled out the form. Called the phone number but there was a recording explaining which option to select regarding covid and unemployment but no option regarding this subject or those of a general matter.

Inslee does not give two bubblegums what gun owners want. Period.
Oh yes he does, to do the exact opposite. We're one of four key groups he's spent most of his career trying to screw over at every opportunity:
  • The City of Wenatchee and surrounding Congressional District, for throwing him out of Congress after he voted for the Clinton Ban in '94
  • Gun owners, same
  • The Association of Washington Business, small-business owners who fight back rather than bend over and grab ankles on command
  • The Washington Restaurant Association, same

Don't waste your time. He doesn't even understand his own document.

FINAL WA Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers 03 23 2020

Go look at the last page of the document and then go to the website referenced.

Inslee is simply using something that is already established somewhere else, not particularly applicable to his "declaration".

Is there anyone here on this board who has been denied the purchase of a firearm or ammo as a result of the order? ?? Then sue for deprivation of your rights.
Start a go fund me, I will contribute the first $100.00

~Whitney

whitney, why would you crap on people who're taking action?

Do you know how much it costs to sue for deprivation of your rights?

What you may not have pieced together yet is that the SAF and Sporting Systems are ready to file a lawsuit. They've announced on their page. This is the first step that costs SAF nothing if Inslee relents and reclassifies.

Why would you not help the SAF in an attempt to save valuable donations for other issues that cannot be resolved without litigation?

That seems awfully short-sighted.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top