JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Someone start a Go-Fund-Me
Attention -- ALL Felons -- Homeless & Street People.
Free Travel Package - Come As You Are.
$2000.00 CASH given to all attendees.
Free Prime Rib Dinner, Free Hooch, Gambling, Lots of Bytches to fondle.
Drugs of desire, Cocaine, Heroin, Crank, Crack, Angel Dust, Acid, Hybrid Gaunch.
All available in Inslee's neighborhood.

We went online and filled out the paperwork to be deemed "essential" lol We provice local law enforcement with gunsmithing and armorery work to keep their firearms functioning. That seems pretty essential to me! Just waiting to hear back.

whitney, why would you crap on people who're taking action?

Do you know how much it costs to sue for deprivation of your rights?

What you may not have pieced together yet is that the SAF and Sporting Systems are ready to file a lawsuit. They've announced on their page. This is the first step that costs SAF nothing if Inslee relents and reclassifies.

Why would you not help the SAF in an attempt to save valuable donations for other issues that cannot be resolved without litigation?

That seems awfully short-sighted.
Not looking for an argument.

Did you go look at the website I referenced?
If you are a gun shop owner get your store on the list and tell Inslee to pack sand.
If he had a clue in the first place we would not be having this discussion.

Not crapping on anyone , my apologies if it came across that way.

The question still stands, however, has anyone been deprived their rights as a result of this "declaration"?
Don't read in to my question the answer should be a simple yes or no based on how well you know your rights.

~Whitney

If you are a gun shop owner get your store on the list and tell Inslee to pack sand.

The question still stands, however, has anyone been deprived their rights as a result of this "declaration"?
Don't read in to my question the answer should be a simple yes or no based on how well you know your rights.

~Whitney
I surely have been deprived of my rights! I Needed to purchase a semi auto rifle from a member here, and with stores closed, obviously the choice is to wait. or................... break the law, which we would never do!
This rifle is not available in Oregon, or anywhere else, where my rights have yet to be fully and completely deprived!

A good AG would have told the Governor..........

"...........shall not be infringed" means exactly what it says.

BUT, politics. So......

Aloha, Mark

PS....then again, INSLEE is also a lawyer. So, I fear that the infection runs deep in Olympia.

I absolutely did visit the website you referenced, and I had done so as I wrote the Easy Action of the Day. I absolutely did visit the link, and I had done so as I wrote the Easy Action of the Day.

Yes, gun stores can go and request a variance. And perhaps on or two might be granted based on how articulate they are.

Or we can help NSSF and SAF get ALL gun stores and ranges on the list by all jumping in and bombarding Inslee.

And to your ending question: Yes, we've ALL had our rights deprived through this declaration. Right to assemble, right to a speedy trial (King County judge continued all actions for 30 days), participatory government via public meetings, and now our right to bear arms. I've had a HUGE number of women that I've trained reach out to me and ask where they can buy a firearm to protect themselves as they learn that 50% of King County prisoners are being released, and hearing directly from King County Sheriff Deputies they should always be carrying because police aren't able to come save them.

While I have a little bit of a hard time not saying, "I told you so!", I take the high road and try to help them out as they are new and haven't lived through things like this before.

And perhaps if we're successful, we'll save all of us the individual costs of suing for deprivation of our rights.

Just like how places of worship can stay open. To keep gun stores open should have also been a, "No brainer."

BUT.....I guess it's actually an example of........

"Someone who has NO brains."

Aloha, Mark

Done

Unfortunately, IMHO theres too much of Bloomberg's money involved, so I believe a lawsuit is going to be in order just like Pennsylvania.
And it'll have to b in
What a FlusterCluck!
You guys got royally screwed by Gov'ner Jay, time to stick it to him and his ilk!
Not gonna happen as long as he's a reliable meatpuppet and Kompliant Komrade to the King Kounty Kommie Kleptocracy...

It looks as if Jerkass Jay's office, thinks we can all buy guns online:

The governor's office noted in an email to the Jason Rantz Show on KTTH that these closures are temporary and that goods can still be purchased online.
Rantz: Gun rights restricted during coronavirus shutdown order in Washington

On the plus side, it looks like SAF is getting ready to go after the aforementioned jerkass for blocking citizens 2A rights..........

Dave Workman said:
The organization is also planning legal actions challenging "shutdown" orders in California, Colorado, North Carolina, Delaware and Washington State.

Ray

Here in our County, the high profile location shops have closed. The more "remote" locations have remained opened and refused to close.
Inslee couldn't think his way out of a paper bag. While liberal PA and AG's try to force the situation, many sheriffs are refusing to investigate/fine/interfere with the businesses.

Here in our County, the high profile location shops have closed. The more "remote" locations have remained opened and refused to close.
Inslee couldn't think his way out of a paper bag. While liberal PA and AG's try to force the situation, many sheriffs are refusing to investigate/fine/interfere with the businesses.
Didn't he close down WA background checks? If you can not get the bkg check - no gun.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top