JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Michelle Esteban at KOMO sent me the following message:

Do you know any victims of crime who protected themselves with a gun (ie: an intruder) who also supports 591.

They've given me tomorrow to put that story together for segment in a 60 minutes Elections Special that KOMO will air prior to Election Day. I need to shoot the interview manana.

NEED SOMEONE IN THE SEATTLE AREA who meets these criteria, and would agree to appear on camera.
Contact me here or by PM if you're interested and I'll try to hook you up with Michelle.

Dave I am sure you read the NRA's monthly magazine. They have an dedicated article every month on people defending themselves legally and correctly.

I would use that alone to get our point across, undoubtedly somewhere in past issues someone from that local could be located. And its not one sided.

Dave I am sure you read the NRA's monthly magazine. They have an dedicated article every month on people defending themselves legally and correctly.

I would use that alone to get our point across, undoubtedly somewhere in past issues someone from that local could be located. And its not one sided.

Alas, I'm afraid you do not understand broadcast media at all.

This is television. We need a live LOCAL human to tell a story. Nothing else will do.

Problem with this is lefty reporters who severely edit interviews to make us look bad. Interviews should be with long time activists who have a lot on the ball

Oh but I do, someone will come forward. Have faith.

They are putting you under the gun in timeline which is unfair. They are not playing fair. We know it.

I also know this based on personal experience, Most people want their privacy protected due to the media exposing those whom have acted legally. To try and victimize, demonize, and color them as people whom do not fit in society. WRONG!

Last Edited:
<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

I have but I'm in Vancouver, WA so I won't do.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
Defender of Freedom Award

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Obviously you have seen the truth, why not contact Dave?
I guess I missed something in the OP
who is Dave?:confused:
BTW this was in 1971, Lynwood, CA..which would make me under 21 but hey, I'd do it again in a heart beat. The visual impact of a 1911 wilted the perp in his tracks.
I was also a Life Guard at the same time, but I'm not about to recall about how I saved some person who got caught in the back wash because they were overly tired or just too darn weak to swim out across the current (because that never happened)
The most important thing for a man to know is that all men are heroic, we are all brothers and all serve the same heroic end
The choice is darkness or light
I chose light

Last Edited:
Why anyone would want to sit down and talk with a "trusted" TV reporter about the use of a gun to stop a crime is beyond me. The TV media butchers every story they put together. They are such short segments there is no possible way to tell the true story. Every story I have been close too and knew exactly what had went on, the media had flat out lies and misrepresentations on their reports.

I was involved in a high profile incident in our local area this spring and declined all media requests, while the victim and guy we helped out held court with the TV media multiple times. Probably made the DA feel great as the dude stood their running his fing mouth.

Our names appeared nowhere, and the only people that know of our involvement are the ones (mostly family) we told and the local LEO's. That is the way I want it at all times.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top