JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
>>>To make a long story short, we need to wake up to the fact that with every dime of taxes we pay, we are funding our own enslavement.

Burt Gummer,
Unlike (I expect) a healthy majority of the people on this site, I am of progressive liberal political leaning, and yet, I couldn't agree with you more! What troubles me is that liberals and conservatives have much more in common than they have dividing them, and yet a divide & conquer strategy has been successfully used to keep us all powerless. Whether Republicans or Democrats win, the corporations and powerful elite are represented.
Without going into a long analysis of the issues that separate us, I just wish that The Tea Party and the Occupy Wall Street types could set aside their differences and recognize that we're all being snookered by the same common adversary.
Rob
you're not alone, you would actually be quite surprised how many progressive-liberal folks are here

So a starving family with a couple of infants are going to get the same treatment as a coyote? Move along or get shot? I just don't see it as being so easy. 90%+ of the people encroaching on you won't be armed intruders - or even aggressive in any manner, but helpless, starving people near death.

All for looking out for numero uno at this point, but it won't be as simple an equation as some people think it will be.

I have prepared - some. I have a place to go, though it's far away and getting there will be a trial. We have stores for about a year for all the family members. Eventually, we're moving to that area so we can be closer. It's owned by the family (mostly cousins) but they're the side of the family I have anything to do with, so it's all good. I help pay the taxes and maintenance, so I have a bit of an equity stake in the place. I would help a family for a brief period, but unless they had something to offer I'd give 'em a couple days worth of chow, send them on their way and if they refused to leave, yeah, I'd shoot them. I take care of MY people first. Anyone else better bring something to the table, figuratively and literally, or they're not going to be welcome.

>>>To make a long story short, we need to wake up to the fact that with every dime of taxes we pay, we are funding our own enslavement.

Burt Gummer,
Unlike (I expect) a healthy majority of the people on this site, I am of progressive liberal political leaning, and yet, I couldn't agree with you more! What troubles me is that liberals and conservatives have much more in common than they have dividing them, and yet a divide & conquer strategy has been successfully used to keep us all powerless. Whether Republicans or Democrats win, the corporations and powerful elite are represented.
Without going into a long analysis of the issues that separate us, I just wish that The Tea Party and the Occupy Wall Street types could set aside their differences and recognize that we're all being snookered by the same common adversary.
Rob

I, too, am mostly progressive-liberal. I am anti-immigration (legal or not), I am in favor or punitive taxes on corporations that outsource jobs to third-world holes and I am in favor of going back to the Clinton-era taxes on the rich.

It is true, the occupy movement and the tea party are being hosed by the same people. It's just that not everyone understands that.

Does any of this touch on reality in the remotest way?

Originally Posted by A.I.P.
Obama NEEDS acivilwar so he can start rounding-up the "Middleclass" and turn lose the US military against Domestic Terrorists the Occupy Movement was a recruiting/training campaign for the election cycle.
Occupy has joined with SDS, SEIU and the Weather Underground in planning domsetic violence that will be the 1st step in a very complex operation
AIP made that post 2 months ago.
12 months back he was talking about europe falling and 18 months back he was talking about a New Caliphate
Would you like to rephrase that question about 'Reality'?

I, too, am mostly progressive-liberal. I am anti-immigration (legal or not), I am in favor or punitive taxes on corporations that outsource jobs to third-world holes and I am in favor of going back to the Clinton-era taxes on the rich.

It is true, the occupy movement and the tea party are being hosed by the same people. It's just that not everyone understands that.

I want to take this oppertunity to applaud those that are brave enough, strong enough, to announce thier beliefs and intents. It takes alot of bleeps to do that in the Climate that Obama has created where the former icons of the Left have been reduced to Sock Puppets

Originally Posted by A.I.P.
Obama NEEDS acivilwar so he can start rounding-up the "Middleclass" and turn lose the US military against Domestic Terrorists the Occupy Movement was a recruiting/training campaign for the election cycle.
Occupy has joined with SDS, SEIU and the Weather Underground in planning domsetic violence that will be the 1st step in a very complex operation
AIP made that post 2 months ago.
12 months back he was talking about europe falling and 18 months back he was talking about a New Caliphate
Would you like to rephrase that question about 'Reality'?

Let me rephrase it this way. His OP was bat-s--t crazy.

Obama does not want a race war. No matter how badly some people may want to believe he does, it is simply not true.

I don't say this out of naïveté, or because I am not willing to believe that people are capable of great evil. I say this because it makes absolutely zero sense, from a logistical standpoint. The skinny is basically this: a race war in this country would have a substantial, negative impact on quality of life for all involved, including Obama. Nobody with anything to lose would actually come out ahead.

I will not argue or debate the subject, because it is flat-out ridiculous.

If you disagree, you may quote this post, put it in your sig, and revisit it in 6 months, 1 year, 4 years, 10 years, etc. Attach my name to it. If I am ever proven wrong (by things actually blowing up), you will be welcome to send me an, "I told you".

Obama does not want a race war. No matter how badly some people may want to believe he does, it is simply not true.

I don't say this out of naïveté, or because I am not willing to believe that people are capable of great evil. I say this because it makes absolutely zero sense, from a logistical standpoint. The skinny is basically this: a race war in this country would have a substantial, negative impact on quality of life for all involved, including Obama. Nobody with anything to lose would actually come out ahead.

I will not argue or debate the subject, because it is flat-out ridiculous.

If you disagree, you may quote this post, put it in your sig, and revisit it in 6 months, 1 year, 4 years, 10 years, etc. Attach my name to it. If I am ever proven wrong (by things actually blowing up), you will be welcome to send me an, "I told you".

Normalcy Bias is not your friend;
Have you forgotten "Fundemental Change"?
Have you forgoten Lenin's "Useful Idiots"
Obama is following, line for line Saul Alinsky's "Rules For Radicals" (to overthrow the US Constitution)
Google Gibson Guitars
Google McMillian Arms
Obama, from the start has created Class War, Race War, Gender War, even Religious War

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top