JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Obama NEEDS acivilwar so he can start rounding-up the "Middleclass" and turn lose the US military against Domestic Terrorists the Occupy Movement was a recruiting/training campaign for the election cycle.
Occupy has joined with SDS, SEIU and the Weather Underground in planning domsetic violence that will be the 1st step in a very complex operation

Does any of this touch on reality in the remotest way?

MikeE The Occupy Movement called to say your mom called about you laundry and the Free Clinic left a message for you to call them right away

Since you can't back your assertions that Obama is planning to start a civil war and round up the entire US middle class with any facts at all, go to plan B - personal attack. After that you can always fall back to C - I Am a Victim. Done with you, pal.

Obama is a pawn. Anyone who is subscribing to partisan politics about occupy or any other rich vs poor movement is a tool. Veterans died in protests since the birth of this nation and nobody cares. When we bicker about garbage, we become the losers. We debate about tax reform when the only people that benefit from IRS loopholes are making 20 million a year or more. It's always been rich vs poor. You think Obama, Romney or Santorum give a flying fluff about us?! Get your guns, protect your family, and keep your friends close. The only thing worth buying into is yourself. When politicians are paying less than 15 percent income taxes while the rest of us pay 30-40 percent to make up for it, you have to know that this ship is sinking. Don't worry, throughout history we usually win. We aren't victims, we are victors. Country boy can survive.

+1 to the above.

It's time to invest in family and community.
They are the two biggest losses of the past 50 years.
I think they will also be our only hope.

Since you can't back your assertions that Obama is planning to start a civil war and round up the entire US middle class with any facts at all, go to plan B - personal attack. After that you can always fall back to C - I Am a Victim. Done with you, pal.

Your confusing your own assesment of self-importance with reality
I was not attacking you, I was humiliating you by pointing out the obvious "well-spring from which you flow."
Just Jim, changing your log-on name by using the computer at the local libary does not provide you with a GOJFC
The same is true for the rest of the Media Matters/Huffpo/Occupy Seminar posters here who condem independent thought and end thier rant with some poorly concealed Collectivist Kum By Ya vision

Instead of you guys sitting at your computers, wasting hours of your lives debating such things, just go out, meet each other. Develop friendships. Learn what each person has to offer in a time of crisis. Organize. Develop meeting points, routes, lines of communication, and plans on where to meet and how to help each other. You all obviously have a mindset that shows you want to survive if something major happens, so are 2 heads not better than 1? Are 4 heads not better than 2? Are 20 heads not better than 4? Seriously, everyone here has something to offer, be it knowledge in mechanics, carpentry, electronics, firearms, reloading, chemistry, food preparation and storage, medical practice/first aid, food gathering, irrigation, and so many other things. I know for a fact that there are people in this forum who are security officers, who work graveyard shifts, where they stay awake for long periods of time, and are able to be alert. That is another service that someone can offer you, while you are asleep with your family. Those are just the hard tangible services that you can all help each other with. Then there are the intangibles. Such as connections to other people who can provide supplies or a secondary place to bug-out to. If you have kids, you will need people who can pre-occupy them so you can do the more important things. Some of you talk like you are living on your own planet and the only way to reach you is with interstellar travel. While you may be able to hold on for a while, eventually, you will need to roam out. What about waste, like human excriment? How will you get rid of that? What if you are overrun by a large enough force that managed to take over armored vehicles from any of the national guard bases in the area? You are failing to think critically. Nature and history have shown us that fortified locations never survive, and that there is always strength in numbers. It is always good to have people elsewhere that you know you can rely upon. So instead of beinga bunch of little kids, bickering over who has the better fort, I say be adults, and work together to have plans in place if and when a SHTF situation occurs. Extend an open hand.
Good advise right there and the best post in this thread. :s0155:

Good advise right there and the best post in this thread. :s0155:

I disagree with the opening statement, which is a paternalistic attack and with the conclusion, which is a paternalistic attack. As for the body of the text it's full of You Shoulds, assuming That I Haven't, another scattergun tactic that accomplishes nothing

can we please leave the personal attacks and humiliating off of here and save that for PM's please, I am opinionated myself but I try use facts and personal experiences to back up my thoughts, please do the same.

We have enough issue's without fighting amongst ourselves here.

can we please leave the personal attacks and humiliating off of here and save that for PM's please, I am opinionated myself but I try use facts and personal experiences to back up my thoughts, please do the same.

We have enough issue's without fighting amongst ourselves here.

The fact is we do not know when the poo will hit the fan, or in what way. The best we can do as humans is to prep for the worst and hope for the best.

I plan on helping everyone i can, whenever i can.
Try to think of how you can help others and how they can help you, your family, your group.

No small group can survive in the worst case scenario for very long alone. Think of all the thing you need to survive for any length of time.
Infantry, Surgeon's, Nurses, Dentist's, Electricians, Mechanics, Farmers, Ranchers, Carpenters, Plumbers , and Babysitters, so you can do your job, Etc............. My list of critical skills is huge!

I don't know about all of you, but i am not an expert in all of the fields needed for long term survival. It is in our best interest to form groups of people that can contribute to our group.

I try to live by some simple rules.
#1 It is better to have and not need, than to need and not have.
#2 Proper, Prior, Planning, Prevents, Pi**, Poor, Performance.
#3 Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.

If you think you can take your family and live in a bunker, cave, hole, etc... alone indefinitely, you will be in for a rude surprise and awakening as murphy's law reaches out and grabs you by your berries.

M67

If I may put my .02 in, if it comes down to it being mobile and having a fair sized group is better than staying stationary. As long as your mobile you can setup where you need to and survive off the land for a day, week, or month. Castles, bunkers, and forts are all defensive structures designed to keep an enemy at bay but not defeat them all together, that's what an offense is for and having both is best. Being mobile allows you to be the offense and hit the enemy where it hurts while having a structure or place to defend allows you to recoup your losses. Working together is the only way to survive, by fighting amongst each other were only solidifying our demise. Being out here in the PNW allows us to have a number of resources at our feet allowing us to survive better and hide out if neccessary. If the SHTF happens, Im staying mobile and working with a group that knows how to survive and also having a skill to lend to the rural folk would be good, being dependable and also useful to one another allows us to work together so we dont have to be at each others throats.

P.S. this is a bunch of ramblings with holes in it and I acknowledge it, Im just putting out what I would do if this were to happen.

In memory of tax week .... and YES everyone should pay their taxes; not because they are right, but because not doing so is like telling Bruno the Mob guy at your storefront to f-off, you aren't going to pay ....

Janet Napolitano and friends have purchased millions of rounds of hollow point ammo for an undisclosed amount of money and are actively bidding for even more ammunition. The DHS is not the military, so one can only believe that there is a plan for all of this ammunition – my guess is that it will not be beneficial to those of us paying for it.
The TSA (otherwise known the Department of Molestation) contracted with Lockheed Martin for another $72 million dollars worth of naked body scanners.
More than 700 billion dollars has been spent to bail out banks and automotive company, while 7,645 taxpayers per day are losing their homes to foreclosure.
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta has taken 27 trips home (at the cost of $32,000 apiece) over the past year. I'll do the math for you: $864,000 for one man's vacations.
The Environmental Deception Protection Agency, with its 17,000+ federally-paid full-time employees, has declined to continue testing our food and water supplies for radiation and has continuously defended companies like Monsanto and Dow Chemicals.
The Department of Homeland Gestapo Security has invested $11.4 million to pay a contractor to surf the net looking for critical statements about them. (Hi, DHS!!! I can let you know for free that this is a critical statement!)
Some members of the Secret Service and the US military have indulged in a South American orgy, replete with prostitutes and a fancy hotel. The price tag for this has not yet been released.
Barack Obama said, "Everyone must sacrifice for the greater good... Everyone must have some skin in the game." The First Family has a very different version of sacrifice than those of us who pay their expenses – Obama family vacations cost the taxpayers over $10 million in 2011.

To make a long story short, we need to wake up to the fact that with every dime of taxes we pay, we are funding our own enslavement.

>>>To make a long story short, we need to wake up to the fact that with every dime of taxes we pay, we are funding our own enslavement.

Burt Gummer,
Unlike (I expect) a healthy majority of the people on this site, I am of progressive liberal political leaning, and yet, I couldn't agree with you more! What troubles me is that liberals and conservatives have much more in common than they have dividing them, and yet a divide & conquer strategy has been successfully used to keep us all powerless. Whether Republicans or Democrats win, the corporations and powerful elite are represented.
Without going into a long analysis of the issues that separate us, I just wish that The Tea Party and the Occupy Wall Street types could set aside their differences and recognize that we're all being snookered by the same common adversary.
Rob

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top