JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for the motivation @RyanG90 and @wired

Just need our gubermerments permission slip to put a stock on it. Forms submitted, hoping for that 2 week turn around like the last one.

891EDA12-F18F-4E52-BBE2-A695DA2E88A3.jpeg D4040FE1-B189-4139-A76A-5C620A4B1774.jpeg

Thanks for the motivation @RyanG90 and @wired

Just need our gubermerments permission slip to put a stock on it. Forms submitted, hoping for that 2 week turn around like the last one.

View attachment 986932
I almost had to push the 'Report' button that thing is so ugly. I was able to view it again after washing my eyeballs with lye soap and it then seemed much better looking. Condolences anyway.

Kidding you, it looks better than mine

Last Edited:
I almost had to push the 'Report' button that thing is so ugly. I was able to view it again after washing my eyeballs with lye soap and it then seemed much better looking. Condolences anyway.

Kidding you, it looks better than mine
It's pretty ugly with nothing on the buffer tube and a 8" can on it, that's for sure.

I've never understood the Kel-Tec haters. They are making some of the most innovative firearms on the market today. They broke the mold... I guess some people don't like that. OK, each to their own. I don't know if you saw my review of my new P17, but it is seriously the coolest gun I've bought in a long time.
What I hate about Kel-Tec is they announce a cool new gun at SHOT Show, but then you don't see one in the store till 2 years later.

And... My PCC is a CMMG Banshee in 10MM

What I hate about Kel-Tec is they announce a cool new gun at SHOT Show, but then you don't see one in the store till 2 years later.

And... My PCC is a CMMG Banshee in 10MM
It is a PITA. The guy who founded it found out the hard way early on about going into debt to make guns. Got burned and learned. So now they only build out as they can pay. So the norm is when they hit with something new it takes years to become "common". Its normally either pay a premium and get one from the auctions, get lucky and be in the right place when one hits, or wait. The owner refuses to build out capacity faster than he can pay for it.

The Extar EP9 is ugly, inexpensive, very reliable, lightweight, decent trigger, side charging, easy to maintain, suppresses pretty well, fun to shoot, with AR ergonomics. I like it and all my range buddies like it. With a can on it, it is a fun plinker and with a blast comp it's my son's favorite steel match gun. It is worth looking over, but no fun as a project gun. It just works well as it comes and not a whole lot you can change anyway.

If I needed a for-real Urban fighting carbine it would be a 8.5" to 10.5" SBR in .300 BLK with a muzzle can and 110 gr at 2,400 fps. Subsonic, .30 cal pistol-equivalent ammo for plinking/giggles and those frequent sentry-schwacking duties that are oh-so common.
how can it be 2400fps AND subsonic?? Am I misreading something?

how can it be 2400fps AND subsonic?? Am I misreading something?
You have rifle-or-pistol-rounds options with a .300 BLK that you don't with a PCC. Such as:

110 gr pills @ 2,400 fps if serious.

200-245 gr pills at ~1,000 fps for goofing around or super-stealthy commando raids. You know…whichever comes up first.

You have rifle-or-pistol-rounds options with a .300 BLK that you don't with a PCC. Such as:

110 gr pills @ 2,400 fps if serious.

200-245 gr pills at ~1,000 fps for goofing around or super-stealthy commando raids. You know…whichever comes up first.
I read it as one shot simultaneously being 2,400fps and subsonic. that's cool to know about .300BLK though!

My ar9 sbr. Side charging upper, Taccom3g 4.5 barrel and bcg. Strike industries pdw stock. Hiperfire trigger. Fortis vfg. Silencerco omega9k on a 3 lug. Leupold deltapoint pro. Go as fast as you want while accurate and collapses to a very small item.

My ar9 sbr. Side charging upper, Taccom3g 4.5 barrel and bcg. Strike industries pdw stock. Hiperfire trigger. Fortis vfg. Silencerco omega9k on a 3 lug. Leupold deltapoint pro. Go as fast as you want while accurate and collapses to a very small item.
Doesn't sound like that'd be an SBR, just a pistol. Not trying to be a dick and correct you but it's important to know the dif for some legal stuff--- such as what grips you can put on. EDIT: whoops! I was dumb and for some reason when I read "stock" I thought "brace"

Last Edited:
Beretta CX4, can be set up to run either 92 or PX4 mags...so I'm a big fan! I also like the Stern Defense set ups for AR similarities in operation.
I liked it enough to get a second (traded the original off 10 or so years ago) and SBRd it to resemble the MX4. It was my first semi auto back when I was first getting into firearms. Great carbine. It's my "space gun"!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top