JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have the full size model and like it as it allows very discreet carry of full size pistols like 1911's, beretta 92 and glocks in a single holster as it's kinda a one size fits all.
Cons are the draw is clunky to say the least and the weight distribution is kinda weird to get used to.
But it has actually served its purpose as I once had to enter a location and empty my pockets and lift up my shirt and show that I had 0 items with me and the urban carry was completely glossed over and they were none the wiser that I had a kimber custom 2 still on my person.
So is it the best holster? Hell no.
Does it serve a niche purpose? absolutely.

I have two kids that use them. Not for every day carry but to deeply conceal a larger gun. Neither of them share my affection for pocket guns.
One has a first gen holster that has a cell pouch hanging over the belt. No one gives it a second look. He can carry up to a 1911 with a tee shirt tucked in or no shirt at all.
The other carries a G19.
They work about the same wearing a suit or cargo shorts! DR

I haven't read the entire thread, but the thing that jumps out at me from the video is that the holster is leather, I would never carry any soft material holster IWB/AIWB.

The trigger guard needs to be completely covered by Kydex or some hard, form fitted material, to prevent an ND from blowing off your junk.

The whole thing seem pretty gimmicky anyways but no Kydex makes it an absolute no go.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top