JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey, I have a few guns (in the process of getting more) and I saw a pic of a sweet urban camo job on a gun and was wondering if anyone knows someone in the eugene area that can do that kind of work. If I can do it myself that is also a possibility if anyone knows how it is done. Thanks all.
Guns:
40 cal S&W
Marlin 22LR wood stock bolt action so I probably wont do that gun
.243 Savage synth stock.

I would love to do the 40 and the .243

Show us a pic of what you are looking for, and someone might be of some more help.

Depending on what you want, Duracoat can be done by oneself, or krylon if you dont want it too permanent.

wg

If you don't find anyone locally to do what you want done to your firearms, go check out MISSIONSPECCAMO.com I sent in my slide to get duracoated and it took like 8 days. They will also do patterns and all that good stuff and the prices look fair to me. You get free shipping back to you also.

With something that intricate I would do it in something like Duracoat so I wouldn't have to do it again anytime soon. There are templates that you can find online and print out for "digital camo". I have wanted to do something like that on my AUG or Sig 556 but don't have the patience yet. On my bolt guns I will usually just Krylon with leaves as an overlay. On my last one I did the "blob" route where you use cut-outs that look like ink spots, which came out fairly nice.

That paint job took a long time. It is very detailed. Looks cool. Yes Duracoat has kits with the templates, paint, and even an airbrush. Here are three of my AK's that I did using Duracoat. I have posted them before on other threads. Not quite as detailed but I think they came out OK.

duracoat 001.jpg

duracoat 005.jpg

duracoat 001.jpg

duracoat 005.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show