JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Lets all look at the good examples of what we are all goin through.

The wife has decided to bake me a coconut creme pie. :)
She likes to bring me tastes.
She found a creative way to serve it to me that did not include a spoon. :D:D:D:D:D

Hope that your day is as good.:)

This is how I'd get it from my wife: 1585517440327.gif

I work nights, have the middle of the week off and single. So I have no life lol and all this STAY HOME SAVE LIVES bs hasn't effected me much. Normally I take pleasure in avoiding people because most of the population around me is mentally incapable of functioning correctly. Too many low IQ individuals out there and I don't want to have anything to do with it lol.

Been trying to date and since this COVID19 bs started, it's been even more of a slim pickins hahahaha. Too many misguided liberal morons that enjoy sniffing their own flatulence..... that's what the dating scene is like now days in my experience, but I digress.

Normally I'll clean around the house, do laundry, go shooting, go for drives in my iron horse (Mustang). Sometimes I'll drive spiritedly and get a nice little adrenaline dump and go about my business. And yes, I have a Valentine1 and use waze to keep the pesky revenue generators at bay :s0133:

Last Edited:
Before I got laid off, the big upside was that I saved two hours that I didn't get paid for; my commute (including half of that was dealing with Portland traffic, which is stressful and annoying and boring all at the same time). Not to mention the fuel and wear and tear on my car (including the idiot that smashed into me and caused $15K of damage).

Other upsides were access to my food stores/etc., and the quiet (no kids or pets or people knocking on my door). Taking breaks walking in the forest. Beyond that, if I wanted to show up to work in my bathrobe, I could and no one would notice.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top