JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"I speak to you not as an elected official or public figure. But I speak to you as a human being," she said.

"A woman whose dreams of motherhood now taste bittersweet because of what I know about our children's future and that our actions are responsible for bringing their most dire possibilities into focus," she added.

How do you think we feel...knowing that our children are going to have to live in a world with your idiot spawn in it? :rolleyes:

In other news, why is she even contemplating having children? We're all going to be dead in 12 years anyway.

Even she doesn't believe her own crap. :rolleyes:

Well, many of us who are baby boomers can admit that we've totally screwed the planet, or we can look our children in the eye and say "everything is okay" knowing that we'll be dead before those chickens come home to roost. I've never understood why we old folks won't give up a little prosperity to assure that our kids and grand kids won't inherit an uninhabitable planet. Where boomers were once revolutionaries, we've become the "man."

Well, many of us who are baby boomers can admit that we've totally screwed the planet, or we can look our children in the eye and say "everything is okay" knowing that we'll be dead before those chickens come home to roost. I've never understood why we old folks won't give up a little prosperity to assure that our kids and grand kids won't inherit an uninhabitable planet. Where boomers were once revolutionaries, we've become the "man."

I don't consider an 80-90% income tax rate "giving up a little prosperity", and the air and water in the USA is generally cleaner today than it was when I was a kid.

Case in point, when I was a kid growing up in the Portland area through the 70's - 80's I recall smog alerts occurred quite often, and the haze that hung over downtown PDX..... I don't recall the last time PDX has had a smog alert from air pollution.

Of course that's being offset by all the BUMS crapping whenever they want... but hey, progressives gonna progress. :rolleyes:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads