JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The most cost effective and easiest upgrades for that rifle is a Magpul BAD lever and a Springco RED buffer spring using the buffer the rifle comes with. That's the only thing I did for mine when I first got it.

I'm not a trigger or optics guy, but you could also upgrade the trigger and put a decent optic on it and you'd be set.

I've had the M&P15 Sport since 2012. If you wanted to upgrade it MORE, then this is what I've added to mine over the years to give you some ideas...

POF Anti Tilt Buffer Tube
Springco RED extra power spring
Lantac E-BCG
Strike Industries extended charging handle
CAA stock saddle
Law Tactical folding stock adapter
Tacfire no-bind 180 degree sling mount end plate
Magpul MOE handguard, pistol grip, vertical grip
Magpul B.A.D. lever
YHM extended takedown pins
YHM Phantom flash hider (now recently a Witt Machine SME)
KNS Precision anti-rotation pins
DPMS receiver rug
HIVIZ fiber optic front sight post
Wowtac A1S flashlight

I still use the stock trigger. It's well worn in and it's what I'm used to. I've always liked the stock AR triggers anyway. It's not a dmr or sniper rifle so idgaf about fancy triggers. If I upgrade I'll probably get the Larue MBT or something.

That's my input. This was my first AR as a civilian and it has been reliable and fun.

20230324_214126.jpg

Last Edited:
The most cost effective and easiest upgrades for that rifle is a Magpul BAD lever and a Springco RED buffer spring using the buffer the rifle comes with. That's the only thing I did for mine when I first got it.

I'm not a trigger or optics guy, but you could also upgrade the trigger and put a decent optic on it and you'd be set.

I've had the M&P15 Sport since 2012. If you wanted to upgrade it MORE, then this is what I've added to mine over the years to give you some ideas...

POF Anti Tilt Buffer Tube
Springco RED extra power spring
Lantac E-BCG
Strike Industries extended charging handle
CAA stock saddle
Law Tactical folding stock adapter
Caldwell End Plate with sling mount
Magpul MOE handguard, pistol grip, vertical grip
Magpul B.A.D. lever
YHM extended takedown pins
YHM Phantom flash hider (now recently a Witt Machine SME)
KNS Precision anti-rotation pins
DPMS receiver rug
HIVIZ fiber optic front sight post
Wowtac A1S flashlight

I still use the stock trigger. It's well worn in and it's what I'm used to. I've always liked the stock AR triggers anyway. It's not a dmr or sniper rifle so idgaf about fancy triggers. If I upgrade I'll probably get the Larue MBT or something.

That's my input. This was my first AR as a civilian and it has been reliable and fun.

View attachment 1391278
Thank you! Grately appreciate the input.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top