JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
I recently upgraded from a silver membership to a platinum one. With my silver membership, I was able to bump my ads after five days. After the upgrade to Platinum, it still takes five days to bump an ad.

I see in the membership upgrades descriptions, it states that a platinum membership gives you a three day bump frequency. I may be missing something or reading something wrong, but I think there may be a glitch with my membership.

I have attempted to contact NW Firearms staff by messaging someone in the contact us section (on the very bottom of the forum pages), but have not heard back from anyone about it. Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks

Yes, I have the same issue. Joe tried rebuilding the user database and a few other things. It didn't work. He has contacted the developer because this is an obvious bug that needs to be addressed ASAP. I too cannot bump ads for 5 days, and I'm a Lifetime Supporter. It's frustrating but Joe is working to get it fixed ASAP!

@Joe Link any updates?

Upvote 0
As @Kruejl said, first off thank you for the support! You're absolutely right, there seems to be a bug in the system which has affected the bump intervals. I've reached out to the developer but he has not got back to me yet, and to be honest I'm not sure if he's even developing for XenForo anymore. If I'm unable to get in contact with him I'm going to have to see if I can find another developer to fix the issue. It'll be costly but I feel like this is one of the major perks, so I think it'll be work it. I'll keep this updated.

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads