JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Rare Hungarian-made copy of the Browning Hi Power 9mm SAO auto. FEG is the manufacturer of this pistol (also designated the FEG P9R), and the importer, KBI, gave it the PJK 9HP designation. This is one of the best quality BHP copies made, with nearly 100% parts interchangeability, a vent rib, and a lanyard ring hammer. I've owned this pistol for over 30 years, and it is the most reliable 9mm I've ever shot; virtually any ammunition functions well in this pistol. Overall very good condition, with just one spot of holster wear on right side of frame. Over $200 in improvements & upgrades. A professional gunsmith installed an MMC adjustable rear sight with red ramp front sight, removed the magazine disconnect (drops clips), and performed a trigger adjustment to lighten pull. Comes with Pachmayr rubber combat grips, an original 13-round magazine, and two 10-round magazines. Asking $450.
IMG_0544.JPG IMG_0537_LI (2).jpg IMG_0542.JPG

I have 2 FEG made Hi Power clones. One is marked Mauser on the slide and the other is marked Luger on the slide. Are these rare? I also have a mint condition FEG with a high polish blue finish.

Interesting gun, your price is more than fair. You might want to consider selling it on Gunbroker, I think you would you have a better chance to sell it for what it's really worth. If I didn't already have 2 FEG Hi Powers in addition to a Browning one and didn't just buy 3 handguns today, I would be a potential buyer :)

Good luck!

Rare Hungarian-made copy of the Browning Hi Power 9mm SAO auto. FEG is the manufacturer of this pistol (also designated the FEG P9R), and the importer, KBI, gave it the PJK 9HP designation. This is one of the best quality BHP copies made, with nearly 100% parts interchangeability, a vent rib, and a lanyard ring hammer. I've owned this pistol for over 30 years, and it is the most reliable 9mm I've ever shot; virtually any ammunition functions well in this pistol. Overall very good condition, with just one spot of holster wear on right side of frame. Over $200 in improvements & upgrades. A professional gunsmith installed an MMC adjustable rear sight with red ramp front sight, removed the magazine disconnect (drops clips), and performed a trigger adjustment to lighten pull. Comes with Pachmayr rubber combat grips, an original 13-round magazine, and two 10-round magazines. Asking $450.
View attachment 397364 View attachment 397365 View attachment 397367
Are you interested in shipping to phoenix? I may be interested

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.