JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The cartels have enough cash that they could build and run entire, vertically integrated, weapons and ammunition manufacturing facilities, and launder all their money themselves.
I wish they would do this.
Then you could point to liberals and say, "your supporting the gun trade."
Then again, useless, as it's easy to point to them and say, "you're promoting crime and gun violence with lax laws", but they think their line of coke came from the local dealer and they're supporting the local economy when snorting.
The USA can't go to hell fast enough to wake up the millions of moronic minions mindlessly mimicking media mumbo-jumbo. Live by ignorance, die by ignorance. Those holding swords will smile.

There's reality for you. :rolleyes:
Yup. Reality's a b-i-t-c-h.
1646073966799.png

In order to avoid embarrassment for the BATF.......
I hope at least......
They removed the serial numbers.

Hummmm.....maybe, there was actually a "Phase 2"?

Aloha, Mark

Last time I was taught geography.... Columbia was in SOUTH America. Did the continent shift?
Actually, Columbia is in North America, the eastern seaboard of the United States to be precise. I'm just being a smart aleck! You spelled it ColUmbia, not ColOmbia. Columbia is D.C., Colombia is the South American country.

5 1/2 year old story.
I was going to say, this is nothing new. It's been going on since there were cartels. In fact, the U.S. has never been the main source for cartel guns. They control a seaport. They can import pallets of full-auto AK's at a fraction of the cost of a semi-auto AKM from the U.S. Full-auto AR pattern rifles are too rare and too expensive to be a rational choice for import from the U.S. There are some specialty weapons that are harder to source other places, but except for perhaps the prestige, there's not much point in buying a semi-auto AR for twice or more the price of a full-auto AK. If there are large numbers of guns going into Mexico from here -- and I doubt it -- they probably aren't going to the cartels.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top