JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am getting a little discouraged. I don't know if I could handle a form 4 wait! Went to range today and was only shooter on the line. Would have been nice with suppressor and not have to wear ear pro's!

Well gee 270 days in 2015 and some guys got theirs back last year in about a month. Now what has changed since 2015 ?

Must be sumthin..hmmm..
The times are increasing again

87A24B98-1658-4DF8-9E0F-5D6205F7A5C0.jpeg

Pre and beginning pandemic, all the way up until sleepy Joe came into office, it was averaging 30-35 days for a form 1 with a trust. That was receive app, fbi check and stamp approval. Now, it seems like 60-90 days for BG check through fbi. Hmmmm… are they over burdened with BG checks on border hopping "voters" over the legal citizens? Or is Brandon stalling the BG checks via his fbi to incognito de facto take away our rights? Until they can pass laws to further suppress our rights? And yes, that was meant to be a funny. Get it, form 1, for a…. Never mind.
Went to a gun store and bought a Glock 43 during pandemic. Because of my CHL, which moves you to the top of the line, 10 min. And I had said Glock in hand. Next week, went in and bought a stripped Ar lower. 15 days later, BG check finally went through. Hmmm… 6 round pistol vs "evil black rifle" lower. CHLis still good. Makes you think…

I purchased a suppressor in August of '20. Never heard anything until I called them in April to be told the stamp had been signed and returned in February of '21. My FFL said that they never received it and the ATF's response was 'Not our problem and no we will not replace that one!" So now I have to have the FFL send a registered letter to the ATF requesting permission to return it to the maker so that I can go through the frickin process all over again! So right now I am at 14 months and starting over again. ........

Ive never had a form 1 take more than 34 days. They just brought in a bunch of contractors to handle the mad rush once they call braces stocks. I know guys getting them back in 10 days these days. My last few were 14-16 days.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top