JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I spent more time putting together stuff for my silencer education video. It will only be finished when I have a chance to travel out of state to shoot better footage at the rifle range. The video will be much the same when finished, but will have more interesting firearm footage, hopefully with less wind noise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPHg-dx8OqY

The video is like a "silencers for dummies" presentation, but I had to make it very basic for those who believe that silencers are illegal in the USA. I have found several of those kinds of people on gun forums and in Olympia. I pity those fools and hope that they will not be an obstacle to my efforts to get House Bill 1604 out of committee.

I am open to any comments. I need to keep it ten minutes or less to allow it to be posted on Youtube. The version on DVD that I send to my Senators and Representatives will be much sharper and easier to view.

Ranb

great video, I learned some things I didn't know about suppressors which is nice because I've been thinking more and more about getting one for my 10/22. I've been reading some of the threads about the current law and just want to say I appreciate what your doing to get this bill passed. I'll be sending an e-mail to my local reps about this.

Thanks,
Justin

I spent more time putting together stuff for my silencer education video. It will only be finished when I have a chance to travel out of state to shoot better footage at the rifle range. The video will be much the same when finished, but will have more interesting firearm footage, hopefully with less wind noise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPHg-dx8OqY

The video is like a "silencers for dummies" presentation, but I had to make it very basic for those who believe that silencers are illegal in the USA. I have found several of those kinds of people on gun forums and in Olympia. I pity those fools and hope that they will not be an obstacle to my efforts to get House Bill 1604 out of committee.

I am open to any comments. I need to keep it ten minutes or less to allow it to be posted on Youtube. The version on DVD that I send to my Senators and Representatives will be much sharper and easier to view.

Ranb

This video has been removed by the user.

What am I missing?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads