JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$850
Manufacturer
Kimber
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Roseburg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I'm finally getting off my rear-end to sell my safe princess Kimber Stainless Pro TLE/RL II. I bought it many years ago, with intent to do things with it... Well, other than some time at the league, it didn't really work out. It's a great pistol. It has the typical Kimber beauty. I'm including in the package 5 mags (4 power mags and one ?) I did cerakote FDE one of the mags (hobbies)... I'm also including two holsters, a BRAVO 11307 (requires a streamlight) and a leather holster. If I find the other extras I have associated with this pistol, prior to the sale, I will add those in as extras too.

If interested, I will be posting a kimber 22 conversion kit in another classified. More than happy to send both to the same home, for the appropriate price.

Of note, regrettably, if this goes.. My 45 ACP reloading days may be on hold for awhile... My poor Dillon 650XL really liked loading 45ACP. I'll probably have 45 ACP loaded and reloading components that I might be willing to part with. Of course, my friends might be demanding outside my door I feed their toys.

1911-1.jpg 1911-3.jpg 1911-2.jpg 1911-1.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I would consider trades, sort of... I'm selling to fund a list of wants. I'm looking at a decent full size glock or sig w/ RMR. I might consider a 43x in partial. I might also consider some custom (Taran) trades and I have a cerakoted (OD) HK Fabarm SAT8 that can be tossed in for balance. 37qt freezer/fridge from ARB or Dometic might even be a consideration. My Jeep needs to AEV wheels :) I also need a new Crye JPC 2.0. I would consider a CZ scorpion pistol.

PM your trade offer, the worse i can do is thank you for the offer and decline the offer.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.