JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
City
La Center
State
Washington
Zip Code
The only thing constant in my collection is change. That's not entirely true, but I do have an updated set of parts that I'd like to pass along to someone else that might need them more than I do (since they're just sitting in a box here). .

Sig MPX
Factory ambidextrous charging handle, Gen 2 spring plate (metal)
and "accu-wedge" for upper/lower fit – unfired (handle has "MPX" written in sharpie on it for me to keep them straight) - $20

Sig MCX
Factory 1/2-28 flash hider (556)
– approx 200 rounds, slight rounding on corner of flats from removal (it was on tight – see pic) - $10
Gen1/1.5 recoil bumper with screw - approx 400 rounds on it -$10

All prices are shipped (some of them are basically going to cover my shipping costs). I ship USPS First Class (when under 16oz) or Priority, with tracking provided either way.

I take discreet (i.e. don't comment anything, and don't include your address in the transaction) PayPal gift/FF, or you can add 4% for PayPal vendor transaction (still, no comments about gun parts). If you don't do PayPal, there's always USPS Money Order, but that does take longer for you to get your stuff (I ship when payment is in my hands). Also willing to do cash face-to-face if you're near me...my willingness to travel for a sale is directly proportional to the amount of that sale.

I think I've got things listed for fair prices, but if there's something out of line (or something you want to haggle on), then go ahead and reach out. The worst I can say is no...

PM me if you are interested.

SOLD ITEMS
Sig MPX

-SOLD Factory MPX Iron Sights - like new - $100

Sig MCX
-SOLD Operating Spring kit (Gen 1.5/early Virtus – plastic spring "plate") – includes two guide rods, two springs, and end plate – approx 400 rounds on this one - $45
-SOLD Factory 5/8-24 flash hider (300 BLK) – never fired - $18
-SOLD Sig AR Stock Adapter – never fired, but test fit on a lower - $80
-SOLD Sig Matchlite Duo Trigger – approx 200 rounds, includes slave pin (not shown) and manual - $90
-SOLD Factory Virtus ambidextrous "gas buster" style charging handle – approx 200 rounds with it installed (has "MCX" written in sharpie on it) - $20
-SOLD Operating Spring kit (Gen 1.5/early Virtus – plastic spring "plate") – includes two guide rods, two springs, and end plate – approx 200 rounds on it - $50

Sig P365
-SOLD Armory Craft Flat Trigger - like new, includes trigger pin, picked up recently from another forum member, but found it's just not my cup of tea - $60
-SOLD Armory Craft Extended Mag Release - installed in my XL grip, but then found I didn't need it when I switched to an Icarus grip, so essentially new. These are sold out perpetually at AC - $34
-SOLD Standard Grip frame (with magazine catch)– approx 50 rounds - $25
-SOLD 12-round magazine grip extensions (for use with standard frame) - $5/each
-SOLD 10-round magazine (flat base)– $35
-SOLD 10-round magazine (extended base) – $35
-SOLD Tactical Dev "Tactical Application Rail" (V1) - never used, V1 is a little less contoured and uses a single cross screw to clamp to the P365 rail - $20

Sig P320
-SOLD Compact grip frame, black, medium 9/40/357 – approx 50 rounds, does not include slide catch - $20
-SOLD Carry/compact barrel 9mm – bought used, looks like maybe a few hundred rounds but don't know for sure - $90

Sig P229/P226/P228
-SOLD Factory slotted grip screws – unused, might also fit P226? - $5
-SOLD Factory long mainspring seat (fits older P22x that are not E2 or have the newer E2 mainspring setup – used for 10 rounds of 22LR - $5
-SOLD Factory short (E2) mainspring seat (not pictured - fits any E2 and most newer P22x) - Came out of my Legion P229 with about 200 rounds of 9mm "through" it - $5

AR Stuff
-SOLD Radian Talon Single Lever - MEDIUM (lever only) - unused - $10
-SOLD Radian Talon Single Lever - MEDIUM TAPER (lever only) - unused - $10
-SOLD Aero Precision M4E1 Enhanced assembled upper (with dust cover, forward assist, and barrel wrench – DOES NOT INCLUDE CHARGING HANDLE) – used for approx 100 rounds - $80
-SOLD Length of Pull limiters – 3D printed by me, set of 4, similar to those sold by SB Tactical…I find two is perfect for using an SBA3 brace with a Sig folding stock adapter, and I've got some extras left - $5 for 4 pack
-SOLD Carbine buffer and spring - run of the mill with little use (under 200 rounds) - $20

A6DF65FD-2DF3-42F5-BA11-4986C20B6991.jpeg 5B888A6A-D3E8-4A12-A470-8C83DBB0C37D.jpeg

535E00D8-016B-4F9E-B67B-8DB9E092FC5F.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I wish I was in need of anything that you listed.
I can't help myself to offer Kudos to you on such and organized and comprehensive ad. From detailed descriptions to the excellent photography.
Probably the most organized online classified I have seen.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top