JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I renamed it "The Recreation Song". Now that I know a little more about my new movie editing software, Vegas Movie Studio 15, I redid all photos with proper sizing, cropping, panning & editing, added a little video & drone footage, (thank you @FordPrefect ), and cleaned the whole thing up. No changes to the original music part (I like that part just the way it is).

So much more to learn about this stuff! This version is so much better than the original (that was done on MS Power Point and converted to a movie format!).

Enjoy!

I renamed it "The Recreation Song". Now that I know a little more about my new movie editing software, Vegas Movie Studio 15, I redid all photos with proper sizing, cropping, panning & editing, added a little video & drone footage, (thank you @FordPrefect ), and cleaned the whole thing up. No changes to the original music part (I like that part just the way it is).

So much more to learn about this stuff! This version is so much better than the original (that was done on MS Power Point and converted to a movie format!).

Enjoy!

Who knew you could carry a tune!?:s0140:

Bill, you're a badazz. Nice work you do.
I wish I could help.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads