JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
CCRKBA joins forces with King County prosecutor against armed thugs

The Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms on Wednesday joined forces with King County Prosecutor Dan Satterberg to hammer down on armed juvenile thugs, throwing its weight behind a proposal to toughen juvenile court standards.

<broken link removed>

AND from the "how to waste money and do nothing" department:

While King County gets it right, Connecticut may not get it at all

Yesterday’s announcement by King County Prosecutor Dan Satterberg that he will push to toughen juvenile court justice, with support from the Bellevue-based Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, seems a far better approach than one proposed by authorities in Connecticut to combat their gang violence problem.

<broken link removed>

Dave, i read your statement vi AP in my local paper. I concur with those statements. -Well done on the press release.

I didn't get to see much of anything beyond the report in the Seattle Times.

I was asked by one of the guys on the press end of the table if this was a first and how I felt about this. I told him I'd rather be on his end of the table. More comfortable ground there.

Ha!

Thx for the kind remarks

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top