Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

UPDATE: (The video) North Bend suspect no 'survivor'

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Dave Workman, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

NEW: This nutball made a movie. Aren't we lucky?

Inside the mind of a killer: The chilling Keller video

NORTH BEND – Peter Keller will be remembered as the man who murdered his wife and daughter, retreated to an elaborate mountainside bunker he spent eight years constructing, and took his life on the day he was found by lawmen, thanks to a chilling video released Thursday by the King County Sheriff’s Office.

http://www.examiner.com/article/ins...ler-the-chilling-keller-video?cid=db_articles

=========================================

North Bend suspect not much of a ‘survivalist’ after all

PUYALLUP — At the monthly Washington Arms Collectors gun show here, you won’t find too many tears being shed for the man who, having holed up in an elaborate bunker on the steep slopes of Rattlesnake Ridge in King County since allegedly murdering his wife and daughter last Sunday, apparently took his own life Saturday morning.

North Bend suspect not much of a

2. MarkAd

MarkAd Port Orchard Well-Known Member

"It would be interesting to get inside the man’s head. Saturday morning, it appears a bullet beat us to it.

DAVE... That is quite possibly the best line you have ever written.

gearhead and (deleted member) like this.
  3. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

No, No. That pun was screaming to be written.
    There will be far more serious words, in the form of discriminatorty laws, written quite soon in the WA Legislature (Best Law Makers Money Can Buy) that will affect all of us, very, very soon.
    JFTR:
    I wish the guy had offed himself 1st. He might have been seriously ill or impaired but that is a half-as*ed excuse for what he did.

4. North Bender

North Bender King County Member

My old handle has gone south on me ...

I will always have the most respect for anyone who serves to protect. But ... 4 SWAT team guys sent to the hospital for dehydration? I just spent 2 1/2 years in E. Afghanistan as an advisor to the Army where you put on 40 pounds of body armor and then your gear before you go out into the desert. Hydration is a constant theme over there. Even though we live in a wet climate the same lessons apply.

5. 19 Adam

19 Adam rural Clackamas County, Oregon Active Member

Tell that to police commanders who treat SWAT members as chess pieces that only need attention when you are ready to move them.

Been there, done that.

6. Dave Workman

7. Dave Workman

8. Allfat

Allfat Marion County Active Member

Broken link. The link on the website is broken too. I searched for it, but it didn't work there either. Did this get taken down?