JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
NEW: This nutball made a movie. Aren't we lucky?

Inside the mind of a killer: The chilling Keller video

NORTH BEND – Peter Keller will be remembered as the man who murdered his wife and daughter, retreated to an elaborate mountainside bunker he spent eight years constructing, and took his life on the day he was found by lawmen, thanks to a chilling video released Thursday by the King County Sheriff’s Office.

<broken link removed>

=========================================

North Bend suspect not much of a ‘survivalist’ after all

PUYALLUP — At the monthly Washington Arms Collectors gun show here, you won’t find too many tears being shed for the man who, having holed up in an elaborate bunker on the steep slopes of Rattlesnake Ridge in King County since allegedly murdering his wife and daughter last Sunday, apparently took his own life Saturday morning.

<broken link removed>

"It would be interesting to get inside the man's head. Saturday morning, it appears a bullet beat us to it.

DAVE... That is quite possibly the best line you have ever written.

No, No. That pun was screaming to be written.
There will be far more serious words, in the form of discriminatorty laws, written quite soon in the WA Legislature (Best Law Makers Money Can Buy) that will affect all of us, very, very soon.
JFTR:
I wish the guy had offed himself 1st. He might have been seriously ill or impaired but that is a half-as*ed excuse for what he did.

My old handle has gone south on me ...

I will always have the most respect for anyone who serves to protect. But ... 4 SWAT team guys sent to the hospital for dehydration? I just spent 2 1/2 years in E. Afghanistan as an advisor to the Army where you put on 40 pounds of body armor and then your gear before you go out into the desert. Hydration is a constant theme over there. Even though we live in a wet climate the same lessons apply.

My old handle has gone south on me ...

I will always have the most respect for anyone who serves to protect. But ... 4 SWAT team guys sent to the hospital for dehydration? I just spent 2 1/2 years in E. Afghanistan as an advisor to the Army where you put on 40 pounds of body armor and then your gear before you go out into the desert. Hydration is a constant theme over there. Even though we live in a wet climate the same lessons apply.

Tell that to police commanders who treat SWAT members as chess pieces that only need attention when you are ready to move them.

Been there, done that.

Demonizing North Bend killer, gun owners and even police

A display of several firearms recovered from the mountainside bunker of suspected double-killer Peter Keller over the weekend provided an interesting visual revelation: four rifles and a shotgun were all disassembled; they could not function in that condition.

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top