JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well I wish I had some good news but the reality is after the 2nd we really did not make a 'connection' and there are some lifestyle issues. She is looking for someone who is more of a cowboy/rancher type guy. We discussed this and decided to part ways. No harm done and a roll of the dice again.

Well I wish I had some good news but the reality is after the 2nd we really did not make a 'connection' and there are some lifestyle issues. She is looking for someone who is more of a cowboy/rancher type guy. We discussed this and decided to part ways. No harm done and a roll of the dice again.

Sorry, but nice try! Roll 'em again!

Hey, that's WAAAAAAY better than fartin' around for several weeks/months. I've gone through divorce a couple times (Yes... twice) went through a LOT of great (and not so great) gals in between those divorces, and am now married to the most awesomely perfect woman made for me. I didn't compromise (neither did she- divorced too) and we've been going strong for over 10yrs now and STILL act like sweethearts without it being an all contrived bunch of BS and futile effort.

I would rather be single than be tied up with someone who wasn't on my "plane". Hang in there, I met my perfect lady by TOTAL RANDOMNESS in Australia of all places. I've found things turn around when you "aren't looking" per se.

Hang in there!

Yeah, that's the spirit. Keep your eyes open and moving forward with the part of your life you control. The right one will appear in the least expected moment. Enjoy every day, bro! It will happen when it is supposed to happen. BTW, cowboys are overated, LOL that oughta start a flame war!

Brutus Out

I would rather be single than be tied up with someone who wasn't on my "plane".
Trust me - you must have 'heard' my thinking as I often use a similar statement "I would rather be single than in a BAD relationship" but the meaning is the same. I am most certainly not 'needy', do not need a 'mother' (already have one and that is enough) and while I am probably going to get flamed for this my attitudes allow me to be very discriminatory in my relationship search, and one of my conditions is the lady be reasonably physically fit. I maintain an above average level of physical fitness and I require the same of a woman. I do however find it interesting that after reading my profile, and seeing my picture there are still women who respond to me that do not, shall we say, meet even my most minimal physical requirements.

My Dear

You read

Jackie Collns

No way... My grandmother did, as a kid I remember picking up the one on the table between her's and grandpa's easy chairs she was currently reading... perusing through the pages, found some "moaning wetness" line when she walked in and FREAKED.... "PUT THAT DOWN!"

Granny's softcore collecion... Total comedy!! :s0112:

She wants a cowpoke? I love the thought of farming and ranching versus sales. Love the country. With that being said, there's a lot of pipe dreaming buckle bunnies out there, that love horses more than humans. SCREW THAT! Glad I'm not dating the last 12 years.
Dating would be horrible at 39 years old. Keep your chin up dude.
I'm sure Burt knows a few strippers you can date.

Trust me - you must have 'heard' my thinking as I often use a similar statement "I would rather be single than in a BAD relationship" but the meaning is the same. I am most certainly not 'needy', do not need a 'mother' (already have one and that is enough) and while I am probably going to get flamed for this my attitudes allow me to be very discriminatory in my relationship search, and one of my conditions is the lady be reasonably physically fit. I maintain an above average level of physical fitness and I require the same of a woman. I do however find it interesting that after reading my profile, and seeing my picture there are still women who respond to me that do not, shall we say, meet even my most minimal physical requirements.

Moo?

Great place to check out the ladys is where you train. At least you can tell by looking if she is physically acceptable. Why she is fit becomes the question, a little harder to determine. Good luck!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top