JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Saltines are good? Ritz man myself! Glad that you had a good time!!!

Yeah, there's nothing better than a nice pair of Ritz! :p

Remember, for at least the first 2-3 months you are dating her representative, the veil comes off the "real her" around that time... unless she farts (sorry, I meant poots) and belches (again, I meant burps) in front of you before then. ;)

Yeah, there's nothing better than a nice pair of Ritz! :p

Remember, for at least the first 2-3 months you are dating her representative, the veil comes off the "real her" around that time... unless she farts (sorry, I meant poots) and belches (again, I meant burps) in front of you before then. ;)

Chris Rock - :) - you are not meeting the person, you are meeting their representative - damn funny! Love that one! So true.

Hey, that is great news. I wish you the best.

However, if things don't work out, you should book a flight to Taipei. I'm here for work and the women here are just beautiful. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm a happily married man but if I wasn't I don't think I'd leave this place.. well, except for the fact that it is as hot as hell and just as humid.

Keep us posted!

Personally, I'm more of a South American kind of guy. Asian girls are rarely attractive to me.

Well I had my first 'FTF' tonight with a lady I met and I have to say it went better than I expected. I also wasn't expecting what I saw - she is very beautiful with the figure of a model and dressed to match. However a nice 'Country Girl' type who likes the outdoors, animals, fishing, camping, classic westerns etc. After our 'date' (which was Metal Militia and bull riding at the Crook County Fair in Prineville I was dreading the awkwardness of the end of evening 'talk' but she beat me to it when she said 'Well I guess we will most likely talk before next Saturday" to which I said of course, and she said "well we are still on for next Saturday right?" (our ORIGINAL 1st meetup) and I said "absolutely" and we began discussing the time and location for lunch and then ultimately on to the High Desert Museum. Anyway I guess I'll just take the journey and see where it leads to.........

Dude, you have to be careful with your acronyms on a shooter's forum. When I read that you had a "FTF" with a lady friend, I thought "Poor sap, that's not the sort of thing most guys brag about online..."

Dude, you have to be careful with your acronyms on a shooter's forum.
Dude, I AM careful with my acronyms, and FTF is an ABBREVIATION, not an acronym. Fortunately the majority picked up on the FTF reference as a light humor tie-in with regard to my first meeting/date with this lady - and we have our 2nd this Saturday - all afternoon.

Dude, I AM careful with my acronyms, and FTF is an ABBREVIATION, not an acronym. Fortunately the majority picked up on the FTF reference as a light humor tie-in with regard to my first meeting/date with this lady - and we have our 2nd this Saturday - all afternoon.

Yeah, I caught that as well and was playing along, regarding humor as a 2-way street. Truly sorry to offend or strike a raw nerve, or whatever. No offense was intended. I hope things work out the way you want them to.

I dated a girl once who made the mistake of telling me she had dated a bodybuilder for months and he did nothing but eat/drink protein. He farted constantly and she agreed to put up with it.

Well, if he had that luxury, I sure decided I did also. Poor thing. Damn. Was nice not having to worry about it.

Of course, as usual, when you treat them 'like crap' your demonstration of value and not caring that much goes up and they end up wanting you even more.

If things don't work out for you there is always hope....

This is for you, Burt!
(Saw this while walking around Taipei on Sunday).

oo6qr.jpg

Plus not to be a downer but we are on the edge of the economic cliff, ready to fall off maybe anytime now. Who needs/wants another mouth to feed lol??!! Those that desire a mommy figure to cook for them, lay their clothes out, etc just hire someone in trade post-collapse in exchange for a piece of bread every few hours. At least there would be some fair exchange of goods for services.

Nagging/complaining is not a fair exchange.

Capture.jpg

Capture.jpg

That's awesome. I work in museums and I'd love to be the Curator there. "And hear we have poor John Doe's exhibit. As you can see his wife was a horse without the S in the beginning panels and he felt lousy for awhile but then he went fishing and found all the nicer fish in the sea that were willing to bite.... or something like that...

Brutus Out

A son asked his mother the following question:

' Mom, why are wedding dresses white? ' The mother looks at her
son and replies:

' Son, this shows your friends and relatives that your bride is pure. '

The son thanks his Mom and goes off to double-check this with his father.

' Dad why are wedding dresses white? '

The father looks at his son in surprise and says:

'Son, all household appliances come in white

It's Saturday, about time for an update

Ditto. And it better be romantic! LOL!!!

Hey! This ain't some Jackie Collns novel... Ya dirty ol' bastiges! ;)

A son asked his mother the following question:

' Mom, why are wedding dresses white? ' The mother looks at her
son and replies:

' Son, this shows your friends and relatives that your bride is pure. '

The son thanks his Mom and goes off to double-check this with his father.

' Dad why are wedding dresses white? '

The father looks at his son in surprise and says:

'Son, all household appliances come in white

Which dovetails nicely with the one food that kills a woman's labido... Wedding Cake. :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top