JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well I had my first 'FTF' tonight with a lady I met and I have to say it went better than I expected. I also wasn't expecting what I saw - she is very beautiful with the figure of a model and dressed to match. However a nice 'Country Girl' type who likes the outdoors, animals, fishing, camping, classic westerns etc. After our 'date' (which was Metal Militia and bull riding at the Crook County Fair in Prineville I was dreading the awkwardness of the end of evening 'talk' but she beat me to it when she said 'Well I guess we will most likely talk before next Saturday" to which I said of course, and she said "well we are still on for next Saturday right?" (our ORIGINAL 1st meetup) and I said "absolutely" and we began discussing the time and location for lunch and then ultimately on to the High Desert Museum. Anyway I guess I'll just take the journey and see where it leads to.........

Ah shucks! I guess it just didn't happen.

It happened RVTECH, my fondest memories had No KODAK present....

Meh. Pics? I keep th ereal personal stuff, to myself.... I didn't ~even~ consider asking that young Bigfoot to pose, while I got my camera out.... Cause I had No camera... But that happened!

WHO has a picture of their first date?

Bless you, for sharing,your first encounter with who could become a close friend...

And they are difficul tto come by, under the situations conditions!

philip,
Resting in the Boondocks on thisfine day.

Hey, that sounds like you enjoyed yourself and had fun; I am all for that! (Geez!) Now just don't wrap yourself around her like a virgin who marries the first girl that will sleep with him (one of my friends) LOL.

FUN is good, and don't forget there are LOTS of women out there.

Don't be confused that because you'd been in a dry spell that you found a Saltine; chances are it was just a regular cracker, but to a starving man it seemed like a Saltine.

Hey, that sounds like you enjoyed yourself and had fun; I am all for that! (Geez!) Now just don't wrap yourself around her like a virgin who marries the first girl that will sleep with him (one of my friends) LOL.

Don't be confused that because you'd been in a dry spell that you found a Saltine; chances are it was just a regular cracker, but to a starving man it seemed like a Saltine.

it's called REBOUND!!!! Been there done that....

Yet another gem from Burt!

+1 LOL

Hey, that is great news. I wish you the best.

However, if things don't work out, you should book a flight to Taipei. I'm here for work and the women here are just beautiful. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm a happily married man but if I wasn't I don't think I'd leave this place.. well, except for the fact that it is as hot as hell and just as humid.

Keep us posted!

I think you mean Ritz cracker!

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews