JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got this email today as a reply from one of the senators of my district I wrote to.
The reply certainly took a long time to get, but it doesn't seem as automated as the usual crap you get. I'm sure he wrote it out and sent it generally to most of the anti-gun control folks and the opposite to the pro-gun control folks... but without further delay:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Smith,

Thanks for writing in to share your thoughts on HB 1286/SB 5340, HB 5172, HB 1024, and HB 2103. You'll be happy to hear that HB 1286/SB 5340 did not survive a critical deadline, and therefore the legislation is unlikely to go anywhere this year. Unfortunately, on the other hand you'll be disappointed to learn that HB 5172, HB 2103, and HB 1024 are all dead for the session as they also failed to meet the deadline. I will keep your thoughts in mind on these bills and the issue of gun control generally.

Best regards,
Mark

Senator Mark Mullet
5th Legislative District

Legislative Building Room 415
Olympia, WA 98504
Phone: (360) 786-7608

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show