JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just received a text from my FFL. It was nothing but a picture of the gun in question: A S&W Model 22-4 with the color case-hardened frame. No notification that it had shipped, no tracking info, no communication whatsoever - it just shows up. Really glad to have it and to put this all behind me, but I still contend that this was a pi$$ poor way to do business - regardless of the circumstances.

I want to thank everyone on here for the hospitality and support that my initial thread garnered. Especially want to thank Unicykle, who went above and beyond and hand delivered a letter to NWA and to Ura-Ki, the moderator, who like many others offered great support and made sure that people understood what I was dealing with.

You have a great forum here, so I probably won't go away for good - any forum that has a specific sub-forum for revolvers is worth sticking around for.

Once again, thank you one and all.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR