JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I received an email telling me that have my documents and expect to get it processed by July 31st, considering I submitted it on line the end of May...

60 days to process and then probably another 6-8 weeks before the rebate makes an appearance...

Still like my shield!

S&W owes me enough rebate money that I could buy another Shield! (although I probably don't need one.)

I ended up buying a .40, a .45, three standard 9's and a Performance center 9... Oh and a little .380 Bodyguard.

So I should have $500 coming eventually. I have all but one submitted, still waiting on the last one to show up.

I bought a new firearm of a different manufacturer that had an offer of some extra goodies; it took one month to get an email reply that it was processed, and stuff should come in an additional 8-12 weeks. Par for the course.

S&W owes me enough rebate money that I could buy another Shield! (although I probably don't need one.)

I ended up buying a .40, a .45, three standard 9's and a Performance center 9... Oh and a little .380 Bodyguard.

So I should have $500 coming eventually. I have all but one submitted, still waiting on the last one to show up.
There was no fine print saying "one rebate per household"? That's a shocker!

Mine(.45acp Shield) was electronically sent in on April 5th, still nothing...
Still on the fence over whether or not to get a 9mm shield, probably get one next check.
Is the performance model covered under the rebate??

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top