JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's because the ACLU doesn't care about one's civil liberties unless one is a certain demographic.
Which is where the irony lies. It's totally for that particular demographic. Something, something, the liberals in Portland don't want the low income minorities to have guns.

That's because the ACLU doesn't care about one's civil liberties unless one is a certain demographic.
Wait....

[The American Civil Liberties Union is a nonprofit organization founded in 1920 "to defend and preserve the individual rights and liberties guaranteed to every person in this country by the Constitution and laws of the United States]

.... are you saying.... they're woke liars?? In America?? Is that legal??

When does the pants lighting thing start?🤣

Wait....

[The American Civil Liberties Union is a nonprofit organization founded in 1920 "to defend and preserve the individual rights and liberties guaranteed to every person in this country by the Constitution and laws of the United States]

Shocking, I tell ya! 😵

Up until recently my next door neighbor worked for the ACLU in Portland. Every interaction with that ungrateful America hating SOB is combative and offensive. From my kitchen you could see a framed hammer and sickle print on his living room wall. Recently, he started keeping his blinds drawn so I can no longer see inside. The timing of this was interesting since it coincided with my first internet post about him. I suspect the ACLU monitors this forum and other like it.

Up until recently my next door neighbor worked for the ACLU in Portland....From my kitchen you could see a framed hammer and sickle print on his living room wall.
The ACLU was founded to defend communists who got in trouble with the government. Back then the USG was not pinko friendly.

Up until recently my next door neighbor worked for the ACLU in Portland. Every interaction with that ungrateful America hating SOB is combative and offensive. From my kitchen you could see a framed hammer and sickle print on his living room wall. Recently, he started keeping his blinds drawn so I can no longer see inside. The timing of this was interesting since it coincided with my first internet post about him. I suspect the ACLU monitors this forum and other like it.
I don't know for sure, but I assume the ACLU
Is not interested in Civil Liberty. Just hand picked Civil Liberty.

OSP should tell us how they are going to implement 114 with no funding. Same for each county Sheriff and each Chief of Police.
I assume the backers just want the gun trade to come to a s reaching halt while it all gets sorted out.

I assume the backers just want the gun trade to come to a s reaching halt while it all gets sorted out.
Exactly! Even if the permit process was in place the larger majority of would be first time gun buyers would be discouraged from following through once they learn it may take weeks or months to schedule and complete the courses, longer still to set an appointment for an in person review... stack on all the additional costs that would amount to nearly as much as they planned to spend on a firearm in the first place... and even if they spend all that time and cabbage it's not a guarantee they will even get a permit.

In the mean time, with all the gun shops shuttering their doors due to no incoming revenue, it further limits their opportunities to even buy one. How far and how many cities over will a prospective gun buyer be willing to travel just to shop? More than likely that distance will amount to 2 round trips.

It's pretty obvious what the sponsors intended. It's not about safety. It's about killing the industry and making the process of obtaining a firearm too lengthy, costly and inconvenient... thereby discouraging all but the most highly motivated of would be first time gun owners.

If I had to guess.... even with a permit process in place... it wouldn't suprise me if annual gun purchases by current gun owners (already invested in gun ownership) fell by 75% or more and first time buyers by 90% or more.

.... I should throw in there... and P2P sales will be up by 500% or more! Although we'll never know how acurate or not my prediction, hu!🤣

Wait....

They always were.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top