JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Nampa
State
Idaho
Zip Code
Trying to fund a purchase so up go some more rifles and some ammo. Also have 1 rifle for trade.

Some of the picture links need to be copied and pasted into your browser to get them to load.

1. BNZ41 K98k, really a GREAT K98 if you can look past the bluing wear. Bolt m/m(with replacement unnumbered safety) and floor plate assembly m/m, everything else matches including the stock and handguard. The stock is really nice, in excellent condition with light waffenampts, ZERO delamination anywhere including around the trigger and magazine cutout. Repro hood and rod but matched to color of metal. Some vice wear on either side of rear sight base from someone else. Also finish loss on the right side of the receiver, just barely under the wood line(hard to see). Solid bright bore, shows slight use. A very nice collectible K98. Looking for a Nazi browning Hi-power, or a bolt M/M 44' DOU, mid war BYF, or BCD for trade. Can add cash or have some guns on trade not listed here.
Or will sell outright for $1400 + shipping

Pics -https://m.imgur.com/gallery/s5rGbrl

2. Swiss K31, all matching, great to excellent condition, great rifling but somewhat dark bore. Has matching troop tag underneath the buttplate. A very solid K31, lots of pictures below. I do have ammo for sale to go with this below.

$650 plus shipping

Pics -

3. Swiss K31, all matching(bolt is electro-pencilied to match, no other serial on bolt), excellent condition, very nice solid stock with an attractive lighter color. Excellent shiny bore with great rifling. Has matching troop tag underneath the buttplate. Lots of pictures below.

$700 plus shipping

Pics -

4. M1917 Eddystone, attractive although it has seen some use. Would grade as very good to good. A 5-18 dated Eddystone barrel, early serial number. Good bore, a little dark and needs a little scrubbing but otherwise nice. Initials etched into the buttstock on the left side. Wood has its nics and dings but is solid. Metal is about 80%, but will look a lot better with a little oil.

$800 plus shipping

Pics -

5. 6.5 Swedish Ammunition, new production, mix of boxes. See picture. There is a total 22 boxes totalling 440 rounds. Great quality match and hunting ammo. Can sell as a lot or half(220 rounds).

$675 shipped for all 440 rounds

$350 shipped for half(220 rounds)

Pics -

6. 7.5 Swiss ammunition, 4 boxes of PPU(80 rounds), $120 plus shipping

Pics -

7. 7.62x54r, new production Tula, Herters, and Silver bear. Totaling 480 rounds. $400 shipped

Pics -https://m.imgur.com/gallery/Yd1W9uT

8. 30.06, new production, a mix of high quality ammunition and some loose rounds. See pics. Totaling 233 rounds. $325 shipped.

Pics - 30.06 Ammo

9. Yugo bayonet, mismatched, unsharpened and in great condition.

$75 plus shipping

Pics -https://m.imgur.com/gallery/v5dDiCi

Can't do paypal, they keep shutting down my accounts. I HIGHLY prefer Zelle, almost everyone can use it, its simple and fast and seems much easier going accepting payments than PayPal. Other than that, I can do cashapp or personal check. All sales are final, insurance will be quoted with every shipping quote. Thanks.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top