JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I buy from these people and am happy with everything,am going to make a buy when sale starts.

> TheEpicenter.com is pleased to announce our second authorized Mountain
> House #10 Can Sale of 2012!
>
> 25% OFF FULL CASES (6 of the same item)
> 10% OFF INDIVIDUAL CANS
>
> We will continue to offer FREE SHIPPING ON ALL MOUNTAIN HOUSE CANS
> during this sale period.
>
> Sale prices will be published on our website and available only during
> the authorized sale period. Our sale period is scheduled to run from
> *Monday, April 16, 2012*, through *Friday, April 27, 2012*.
>
> *No advance orders will be accepted*. Any orders received prior to or
> after the sale period will be at full retail.
>
> We are unable to backorder any item that sells out during the sale
> period, so no backorders will be allowed. And, yes, these are current
> production Mountain House cans recently received in our warehouse direct
> from the manufacturer, and not "old" or "outdated" products.
>
> Mark your calendars! Share this with your friends! This MOUNTAIN HOUSE
> #10 CAN SALE will BEGIN on Monday 4/16/12 and END on Friday 4/27/12.
>
> TheEpicenter.com
> Epicenter Supplies LLC
> 384 Wallis Street #2
> Eugene, OR 97402
> Tel 541-684-0717
>
> ---------

Costco has the best deal, but six cans of Chili Mac is too much. Wish they'd bring back the mixed entree, sides and breakfast combo deal. Should have bought two of those when they were available.

they have the 599.00 deal

1 Case/6 Cans of Granola with Blueberries and Milk (20 Servings per Can/120 Total Servings)
1 Case/6 Cans of Breakfast Skillet (10 Servings per Can/60 Total Servings)
1 Case/6 Cans of Apple, Dices with Cinnamon (33 Servings per Can/198 Total Servings)
1 Case/6 Cans of Spaghetti with Meat Sauce (10 Servings per Can/60 Total Servings)
1 Case/6 Cans of Chili Mac with Beef (10 Servings per Can/60 Total Servings)
1 Cases/6 Cans of Chicken a la King (11 Servings per Can/66 Total Servings)

plus a whole bunch of mylar packed meals

Geeeze i'm feeling like a shill for costco

Costco - 564 Total Servings of Deluxe Variety Kit with Bonus Mountain Oven Flameless Kit & Best Sellers Kit

Costco has the best deal, but six cans of Chili Mac is too much. Wish they'd bring back the mixed entree, sides and breakfast combo deal. Should have bought two of those when they were available.

SUN!(%, consider this 6 cans of chili Mac spread over six month or one two months for a year, depending on how long your long term stores are for in an all out shtf situation, that is how I figure it I am prepping for a two year disaster situation, I have two of the above mentioned kits, I figure a can of chili mac every two months in my dietary or menu scenario.

I have a two year supply for put away, not the most diverse menu, but would keep two people going ang and healthy, Everything I buying now food wise is only to make things better and more diverse food supply this years goal is to increase it to three year for two people. This will give me a nice buffer and ability to trade or pay people in food for work items needed.

Just a though, sorry for preaching to the quire.

Oh yeah Walgreens has 12 oz canned ham on sale next week for $2.50 ea, with a 4 -5 yr shelf life, I bought some and tried them, i really like it very low sodium

1 Case/6 Cans of Granola with Blueberries and Milk (20 Servings per Can/120 Total Servings)
1 Case/6 Cans of Apple, Dices with Cinnamon (33 Servings per Can/198 Total Servings)
1 Case/6 Cans of Spaghetti with Meat Sauce (10 Servings per Can/60 Total Servings)

Costco - 564 Total Servings of Deluxe Variety Kit with Bonus Mountain Oven Flameless Kit & Best Sellers Kit

PLUS $50(?) for membership.

SUN!(%, consider this 6 cans of chili Mac spread over six month or one two months for a year, depending on how long your long term stores are for in an all out shtf situation, that is how I figure it I am prepping for a two year disaster situation, I have two of the above mentioned kits, I figure a can of chili mac every two months in my dietary or menu scenario.

I have a two year supply for put away, not the most diverse menu, but would keep two people going ang and healthy, Everything I buying now food wise is only to make things better and more diverse food supply this years goal is to increase it to three year for two people. This will give me a nice buffer and ability to trade or pay people in food for work items needed.

Just a though, sorry for preaching to the quire.

Oh yeah Walgreens has 12 oz canned ham on sale next week for $2.50 ea, with a 4 -5 yr shelf life, I bought some and tried them, i really like it very low sodium

I know you're right, but six cans of chili mac (or any of the other two) is still proportionally a lot within the context of what I've got.

you are, however you have to add member ship fee (if not a member) AND SHIPPING....

I might be interested in splitting one of these cases with someone. I'm already a costco member and have eaten mountain house foods while backpacking. Everything tastes pretty good if you climb a mountain first. $ 300.00 each

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top