JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
FYI for those of you waiting for approved stamps. The ATF is currently telling callers that, after a form has been approved for a stamp, your dealer may be waiting up to forty five days to receive their (your) approved paperwork and stamp due to delays with the mail service over COVID.

Translation: They're being even lazier and dragging out your right to take possession of your legally procured NFA item.

So if any of you have been told your submissions have been approved, don't be surprised if your dealer doesn't call you for a while.

Nothing new. My latest form 1 took longer too.

Form 4s are a marathon not a sprint. If I knew that during my first, I'd have found something better to do while waiting.

I didn't, and went insane waiting!

I've had some epic-length waits for Form 4's; thankfully all of my 1's have been via online and the last four I did last years took an average of two weeks. So I see it as balancing out somehow (not really.) I've got four cans in NFA jail right now, so I'm just looking forward to wrapping all of those up and getting them home where they belong.

They are definitely slower because of the virus thing.

I'm still waiting for them to add my models to the system to complete two form 1silencers. In the past it took a day or two and they had it added.

Scrolling through the already created model names is pretty entertaining though.

You dont need a model name. Its certainly an option but it is optional and makes it take a bit longer.

Ive done 12 Form 1's in the last 4 months. None took over a month. Most under 3 weeks. Still got two more to file. Doin an integral .22 on a high standard and an integral 380 on a G380 High standard.

You dont need a model name. Its certainly an option but it is optional and makes it take a bit longer.

Ive done 12 Form 1's in the last 4 months. None took over a month. Most under 3 weeks. Still got two more to file. Doin an integral .22 on a high standard and an integral 380 on a G380 High standard.
12x200, imagine if there were form 4 cans attached to that $2400 in stamps!:eek:

In the past, they approved my model name in a day or two.

Today I got the go ahead on my model names. Took little over a week for them to add the names to the registry. I'll be reusing one of them as I already plan on making multiples of the same 22 kit in the future.

So I'll be mailing out two more today. Time will tell if they will be as fast as yours!

12x200, imagine if there were form 4 cans attached to that $2400 in stamps!:eek:

In the past, they approved my model name in a day or two.

Today I got the go ahead on my model names. Took little over a week for them to add the names to the registry. I'll be reusing one of them as I already plan on making multiples of the same 22 kit in the future.

So I'll be mailing out two more today. Time will tell if they will be as fast as yours!
It was a profitable month:)

Stop asking permission and build whatever you want. The manufacturers and dealers are complicit in this tyranny as well.

No, I don't care that I am on a public forum. Virtue signal to somebody else :p

Stop asking permission and build whatever you want. The manufacturers and dealers are complicit in this tyranny as well.

No, I don't care that I am on a public forum. Virtue signal to somebody else :p
Please do post pictures!!!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews