JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I did a ton of surveillance work with SBSO. They are a no-nonsense department. The only CA agency that opens fire on fleeing suspects from their helicopter with pilots and observers specifically trained for "air intercept". (and Cal Trans gets really upset about the road surface damage)

One of the best quotes I ever saw on a police interview was from SBSO:
Detective: Why did you decide to finally pull over and surrender?
Fleeing bank robber: When the helicopter guys shot off my rear-view mirror (not side-view mirror) I figured the next bullets were coming for me​

If these guys hole-up in any building in San Bernardino County SBSO will not negotiate, they will be burned out. SBSO does not "smoke out" suspects. Ask Chris Dorner how that policy worked out for him. He wasn't the first and surely won't be the last.

They better run to some sanctuary city if they don't like barbecue.

If these guys hole-up in any building in San Bernardino County SBSO will not negotiate, they will be burned out. SBSO does not "smoke out" suspects. Ask Chris Dorner how that policy worked out for him. He wasn't the first and surely won't be the last.
They better run to some sanctuary city if they don't like barbecue.

Saw Dorner live and he was "taken out" from what it looked like and if true I 100% agreed with it.
If we were as a society to respond in an aggressive manner things would change.
When I was younger if you mouthed off to a cop we saw you few days later looked like you had been in accident. Not saying abuse is right, saying often times aggression will curb criminal activity but I only approve when its directed towards an obvious criminal not to maintain public order as a whole.

This sounds like the work of psychopaths and/or religious nut cakes because of the heinous and cold calculated killing of staff and children. I'm guessing this is not the work of a mentally ill person. This operation appears to have been administered with military precision. Even among the criminals that I have assessed in the last 15 years--including gang members, there seems to be a code not to hurt children for any reason. In this case the children were disabled suggesting callous, case hardened and "steeled" emotions. Guessing a military precision operation. Their car drove away peacefully and was ditched shortly thereafter. Very precise--not indicative of mental illness at this point by cold hearted character disorder personality types. This playbook was coordinated by intelligence. I do not think there is a description offered as of yet of the shooters--but maybe the regional care center had close circuit security cameras.

Obama is already addressing the Komifornia issue before its even over according to FB posts.
Ya know they could just Nuke southern Komifornia and solve this and allot of other issues.

Each time I see breaking news of yet another mass shooting, I feel it in the pit of my stomach. Congress can't stop every shooting, but we can help reduce their frequency. I remain hopeful that enough of my colleagues will join me to make that a reality............:confused:
Sen. Dianne Feinstein on San Bernardino shootings

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads