JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You are a West Ham United fan?

Up the Irons refers too West ham United soccer/football team, Steve harris bass player and legend from Iron maiden is a fan of West ham united and always adds 'UP THE IRONS' to there album credits

Im originally from the north west of the UK although I live in Oregon now, Im a Huge metal fan and I love Iron maiden! However my team is Manchester United

Just wanted to let you know that the saying 'up the Irons' is referring to the team not the band

:rockstar:

hahaa sorry my old lady was listening to sonic youth, I meant to post the powerslave track.

Number of the beast kicks ***! Sorry if I sounded like a a'hole just love Iron Maiden and wanted to know if you was a West ham United fan

You are a West Ham United fan?

Up the Irons refers too West ham United soccer/football team, Steve harris bass player and legend from Iron maiden is a fan of West ham united and always adds 'UP THE IRONS' to there album credits

Im originally from the north west of the UK although I live in Oregon now, Im a Huge metal fan and I love Iron maiden! However my team is Manchester United

Just wanted to let you know that the saying 'up the Irons' is referring to the team not the band

:rockstar:

Don't start. The vodkas is flowing, the salmon ain't biting, and Maiden is keeping me from sniping guys on the overpass right now..

They are so OLD!!! The good stuff is Devils Dance Floor by Flogging Molly! A Celtic, punk rock band out of L.A., with an Irish lead singer!

Bunch of codgers!

Oh, you kids! lol8.gif

They can listen to that devil music all they want but keep 'em off my lawn! :s0109:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top