JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I hate these wars, but I love our troops. Let's bring them home soon...And let's make it our business to see that they get all the support after the fact that they were promised.

thank you for this. These men and women who serve and have served put their lives on the line, their families lives on the line, and daily sacrifices are made. Suicide rates are the highest in military history, joblessness is rampant, even homelessness is all too common! "Protect our freedoms!" is the cry, but at what cost?
Where possible, give. When able, help.

thank you for this. These men and women who serve and have served put their lives on the line, their families lives on the line, and daily sacrifices are made. Suicide rates are the highest in military history, joblessness is rampant, even homelessness is all too common! "Protect our freedoms!" is the cry, but at what cost?
Where possible, give. When able, help.

Amen, brother!

War is a racket. I too feel for most of them deeply. I feel for our victims just as much though. Our supposed enemies. A million civilian Iraqis killed based on lies, false flags and BS. Families just like yours and mine.

Americans are sick of it, but we have no real say.

Our freedom of choice died long ago. Ask the average guy on the street what he thinks, but that doesn't matter because We the People don't determine the course of the Empire. The money men, social engineers, and profiteers do.

This used to be my favorite soldier in Iraq picture. It showed humanity and just a little tenderness. Then, even that was apparently a fake PR stunt. The green fatigues, the shiny brown shoes; not in Iraq most likely.

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

Some parts of returning to the civilian world have been good. Most people I've come across have been very supportive. All but one group. That group being the Veterans Administration. I've spent the last couple years being as mistreated and untreated by them as I am going to. I will not go back for anymore of their so called medical treatment. Last year I had two surgeries. The second one was to fix the first. ( Which almost killed me. ) I need one more, but that may be awhile...not until I have medical insurance again. Anyway, I haven't had much luck with that or their benefits. I do get some, but not what I am entitled to. This will be my only rant. I finally got smart and hired a couple attorneys. Whether that ever benefits me or not is still up in the air but it makes me feel better when I can shoot back so to speak.

clambo,

Hiring an attorney is the only way VA to get the VA's attention. If you do go for treatment, question everything! I was informed, at American Lake, that I could take the medication they offered or they could take me out back and shoot me.They found out real quick that threatening to shoot a combat Vet isn't really very smart. The medication they were trying to give me was penicillan (sp), which I'm allergic to. If I hadn't questioned their treatment, they wouldn't need to shoot me. The meds would have killed me.

If I ever see one of the Vets from Iraq or Afghanistan treated like us Nam Vets were treated, someone WILL reget their poor decision.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top