JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This may seema little off the wall but i have several cans of brass, i dont reload and havent kept any of it separated so there is multiple calibers all mixed together. Can this brass be taken to a recycle facility? It is worth a little something right??

Unless you have a lot (50 pounds or more) just save it for now. The price can change from one day to the next. I took in about 120 pounds, and at the time it was worth about 2.20 a pound. This was about a month ago.

worth much more to reloaders, but I do keep a scrap can of worthless and split cases, and when im going to be near a recycler I will trade it out pound per pound with stuff i can use. I used to take whatever scrap metals i had lying around and trade them for brass, the recycle place i used in Denver would get alot of police and range brass, picked up a bit of 10mm that way by trading in split and worn out cases.