Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

unusual scoped Mosin 91/30 for trade

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by dogbarlow, Jan 29, 2012.

1. dogbarlow

dogbarlow Beaverton New Member

Hello I have an unusual Mosin Nagant 91/30 with a Romanian LPS scope with nice bullet drop indicator for 7.62x54r. Scope is zeroed and rifle shoots well. Bore very clean with no visible wear. I have not seen others configured this way but it works well. The scope position allows use of the iron sights. I would like to trade for a Mauser, Krag, Schmidt rubin, unusual russian or other interesting rifle. Let me know what you would like to offer.Thanks!

mosin02s.jpg

mosin03s.jpg

mosin04s.jpg

mosin06s.jpg

mosin01s.jpg

2. darkminstrel

darkminstrel PDX Well-Known Member

Is the upper hand-guard cracked at all? Have you disassembled the rifle and seen what the metal looks like under the wood?

3. dogbarlow

The handguard has no cracks blemishes or warpage. When the stock is removed there is some visible pitting from corrosion during storage that was "repaired" before I had the rifle. I'll add some images so you can see.

barrelpits.jpg

receiver_01.jpg

4. berma051

berma051 hillsboro Or Member

Would u be interested in selling it

5. dogbarlow

I might be interested in cash. Something like the price of a PU scoped Mosin sniper. Trade is preferred. I like vintage or unusual firearms. Black powder rifles, military rifles, sporterized rifles considered. Russian SKS? Higher end reflex sight? Thanks

6. berma051

berma051 hillsboro Or Member

is ther a mount or is the scope just bolted to the mosin reciver

7. dogbarlow

There is an intermediate mount bolted between the scope body and the receiver. Rough alignment is maintainted by a shallow notch milled in the side of the receiver. Unbolting and remounting looses the zero however.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.