JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello I have an unusual Mosin Nagant 91/30 with a Romanian LPS scope with nice bullet drop indicator for 7.62x54r. Scope is zeroed and rifle shoots well. Bore very clean with no visible wear. I have not seen others configured this way but it works well. The scope position allows use of the iron sights. I would like to trade for a Mauser, Krag, Schmidt rubin, unusual russian or other interesting rifle. Let me know what you would like to offer.Thanks!

mosin02s.jpg

mosin03s.jpg

mosin04s.jpg

mosin06s.jpg

mosin01s.jpg

The handguard has no cracks blemishes or warpage. When the stock is removed there is some visible pitting from corrosion during storage that was "repaired" before I had the rifle. I'll add some images so you can see.

barrelpits.jpg

receiver_01.jpg

I might be interested in cash. Something like the price of a PU scoped Mosin sniper. Trade is preferred. I like vintage or unusual firearms. Black powder rifles, military rifles, sporterized rifles considered. Russian SKS? Higher end reflex sight? Thanks

There is an intermediate mount bolted between the scope body and the receiver. Rough alignment is maintainted by a shallow notch milled in the side of the receiver. Unbolting and remounting looses the zero however.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top