JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks @DirectDrive for the post.

Question: Is "botach" for real? Has anyone purchased from this website and if so, how was delivery, customer service, etc. I'd like some insight from NWFA members before I buy anything from these guys.

Thanks in advance.

Question: Is "botach" for real? Has anyone purchased from this website and if so, how was delivery, customer service, etc. I'd like some insight from NWFA members before I buy anything from these guys.

Thanks in advance.
They're for real. Lately seems their links have been to other sites such a sales at brownells, etc.

Thanks in advance.
I've purchased a lot of stuff from them.
Mostly rifle/pistol magazines and Tru-Spec clothing.
Sometimes Tru-Spec (USGI contractor) pricing is crazy-cheap.

Like tac pants that list for $69.99 for $9.99
They sell out fast so you have to jump to get your size.
And Tru-Spec sizing is extensive.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top