JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Picked up an unusual item day before yesterday at USA Pawn - a very lightly used (if at all) CZ 75 Compact 9mm with a steel (not alloy) frame, a larger than normal upswept beavertail, a full dust cover with a rail, front cocking serrations on the slide, and ambidextrous safeties (not decockers). It's not a P-01 or a Frankengun since the P-01 has an alloy frame and all the serial numbers on the case, frame, slide, and barrel match. Best I can tell looking online is that the model number is 99021 and it doesn't appear on the CZ-USA site any longer. Rumor is that there was a batch of 500 or so guns ordered from CZ by a European customer who didn't pay/complete the order for what were essentially SP-01 compacts, which is what the pistol really looks like, and CZ-USA or some other US distributor picked them up for sale here. Just wondering if anybody out there like @guitarguy knows the story on these. It's a little brick of a gun but I'm in love with the thing. Here's a couple of pics. Any help/comments would be appreciated but I'm happy as heck regardless.

39A51309-0F88-4D00-8258-54EF8363DAB6_zpsynck7xnj.jpg
0290D730-26D2-4B17-889A-0FF773FA3965_zpstxghlzqu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They are pretty rare but available new at CZ custom.

<broken link removed>

Very cool pistol.
The Tristar P-100 is similar and shoots VERY well. Just too heavy to carry.

Then I did good! I love this thing and an old holster I had for my P-01 that I traded or sold fits it pretty well. I'm sidelined with wrist and spinal surgery for another month or so before I get to shoot it, but it should be great. I'll call CGW and see what kit they recommend, unless you know. When my wife gives me more money, anyway.

Thanks. I've installed essentially the same type of CGW kit in my P-07 and it was great. At least it let me know I can actually get it done, especially since there are so many great videos out there on the installation. Now all I need is money. :)

Thanks. I'm really looking forward to shooting it. I'm still recovering from carpal tunnel surgery on both my wrists and have spinal fusion surgery on my neck coming up on June 14. So I'm probably six of seven weeks out from shooting anything until then. I'm thinking the last couple of weeks of that period when I can do minor stuff like assembly/disassembly would be a good time to do the upgrades.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top