JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I dont know if I would want a t-shirt length cut for CC with an OWB... I guess I just dont see that working out so well. I can see wanting to dress nice and stylish but Ive always thought it common to untuck dress shirts for a more casual approach especially paired with jeans.

I didn't mean to imply it is the length of the hem (only) but just that it is 'flat?' all the way around.

Normal or tall dress shirts are cut with more of a 'V' at the bottom so I take it and have those V's cut flat but still long enough they cover down long enough to cover my pocket clipped knife.

If that doesn't make sense I'll pull a pair of shirts out of the closet and take a pic but I'm lazy and worn out from cooking dog food;) so it'll be a couple hours.:D

I didn't mean to imply it is the length of the hem (only) but just that it is 'flat?' all the way around.

Normal or tall dress shirts are cut with more of a 'V' at the bottom so I take it and have those V's cut flat but still long enough they cover down long enough to cover my pocket clipped knife.

If that doesn't make sense I'll pull a pair of shirts out of the closet and take a pic but I'm lazy and worn out from cooking dog food;) so it'll be a couple hours.:D

ah yes, thats correct the dress shirts do have a "v" cut to them.

for a second there I thought you were offering to do some modeling for us... :p

ah yes, thats correct the dress shirts do have a "v" cut to them.

for a second there I thought you were offering to do some modeling for us... :p

It would have to be a really long shirt or I'd have to blur out the bottom half - I only model in the nude:eek:. Roflmao.

I was just going to keep them on the hanger and put the unaltered dress shirt behind;). I'm glad I was able to say what I meant cuz I'm seriously tired today:p.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top