JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IF!, repeat IF! this guy felt a need to save his friend from arrest, how could he have done different? He had the element of surprise. I would have stayed hidden in the car.

Or gotten out the passenger side and at least had the car for cover, bushes behind for escape (unlikely) -- probably was half stoned or drunk.

Can't blame the poleece for a wrongful shooting that time. Frickin' idiot. .380 vs 40s/body armor + he moved like a slug. Really amazed he put one into critical care.

I just heard on the news that he died and that the cop who ducked down towards the house/front of the car was shot in the abdomen three times.

Looks like the cop on the far right in first view that moved towards the house and front of the car fired a round straight into the pavement as he tried to get off the X.

Bad timing all around. It's been a while since I've seen this, but as I recall, I remember thinking that I doubted he realized they were "real" police, as acting like police has become the standard for drug-dealer v drug-dealer raids, and that he most likely only saw one or two of them, and figured being shown the business end of a pistol would scare them off. OOPS!

Watching the reverse angle, it would appear that the cop that got shot, started off in a good isosceles stance, but reverted to one handed point shooting. Not sure if bumping into the truck thru him off, or it was because he thought the perp was done shooting? It looks as though the perp does in fact pause while hugging the tree but then continues to fire at the cop. Also, was that a cop that pulled up in the red pick-up?

So, lessons learned:

Bad guy taking on multiple cops at once....FAIL
Bad guy's effective one hand point shooting....WIN, but a moot point since he dies.

Cops poor situational awareness....FAIL
Cop using proper cover (behind the front of the red pick-up) and ending it with well placed head shot...WIN

Looks like the perp took at least 2 hits and kept fighting before the head shot shut him down. He takes one in the right leg, and then it looks like the black cop on the far right put a round under his left arm that exited out the middle of his back which is a good center-of-mass hit given the angle that the perp was at relative to the cop. If you watch the video carefully you can see the perp leaking down his left side, then towards the end of the video you can see the exit wound starting to bleed through his shirt in the middle of his back. This video ought to be required viewing for anyone who wants to carry a .22 for self defense, if a guy can stay in the fight after 2 solid hits with a 40 or a 9 then how many 22's would it take to do the job?

Prayers for a speedy recovery to the cop who got shot, looks like a low abdomen/thigh/groin hit that went under his vest. I hope his junk is intact. And I hope the perp rots in hell.

Looks like the perp took at least 2 hits and kept fighting before the head shot shut him down. He takes one in the right leg, and then it looks like the black cop on the far right put a round under his left arm that exited out the middle of his back which is a good center-of-mass hit given the angle that the perp was at relative to the cop. If you watch the video carefully you can see the perp leaking down his left side, then towards the end of the video you can see the exit wound starting to bleed through his shirt in the middle of his back. This video ought to be required viewing for anyone who wants to carry a .22 for self defense, if a guy can stay in the fight after 2 solid hits with a 40 or a 9 then how many 22's would it take to do the job?

Prayers for a speedy recovery to the cop who got shot, looks like a low abdomen/thigh/groin hit that went under his vest. I hope his junk is intact. And I hope the perp rots in hell.

The cops came up on his property with guns and without a warrant... are you sure your sentiment is merited?

The cops came up on his property with guns and without a warrant... are you sure your sentiment is merited?

1. They dont need a warrant to knock on the door and ask questions or talk to the guy, and they dont deserve to get shot for doing that.

2. They guy who pulled the trigger was not in any danger, he made a decision to open fire on police for no reason.

3. If it was in fact a drug house and the perp was worried that they were criminals with vests and badges trying to rip his friend off....well, thats a risk you take when you choose to operate or associate with a drug house.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top