Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

unsolicited mail from Mark Kelley and Gabby Giffords

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Kable, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Kable

Kable Lynnwood Active Member

I just checked the mail and I got a letter from hypocrite Mark Kelley and Gabby Giffords. I didn't read the letter but I see they are asking for money and sent a postage paid return envelope. Should I send it back with a letter telling them to stuff their gun control where the sun don't shine or should I find a big box fill it with heavy bricks and tape the postage paid envelope to the box and send it back so they have to pay a hefty shopping fee? Anyone else get letters?

2. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

Make em pay :)
    I don't think I am on their list :laugh:

3. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Fill it up with weight and cross out the tracking bar code (usually at the bottom of the envelope) so they can't trace it to you.

4. BAMCIS

BAMCIS Eugene Well-Known Member

Whenever I get junk mail, and I think we will all agree this letter is junk, I take all the other junk mail I have and whatever else I can find and put it all inside their post paid envelope and send it to them. If I have a sharpie or something I'll also include a note to remind them of the importance of recycling.

Or you could take a few targets from your last range session and carefully fold them up and stuff their envelope and send it to them, along with a note to remind them to recycle.

5. Kevinkris

Kevinkris Aloha Well-Known Member

get a lead bar and send it to them, its cheap to buy but expensive to ship.:thumbup:

6. pokerace

pokerace Newberg Well-Known Member

Shred it and send it back!!!

7. solv3nt

solv3nt Portland Well-Known Member

Glue it to a cement paver and write "return to sender"

8. DeanfromOregon

DeanfromOregon Wilsonville Amateur Ascended Master Platinum Supporter

You have to ask yourself truly how did you get on their email list. Did you TiVo "The View" once?

meener777 and (deleted member) like this.
  9. cueball1214

cueball1214 Beaverton Active Member

Would they consider it a threat if you sent them a few spent brass rounds? .223 or 7.62x39???? Not to meant to threaten them but just to show them what you would rather spend your hard earned money on........

10. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

Safer to send a copy of an ammo ad or something like that.

11. 3MTA3

3MTA3 DMZ between Liberty and Tyranny Behind Enemy Lines Bronze Supporter

Just fill the return envelope with a nice big stool sample and send it back. You can always claim later that you got their mailing confused with the lab kit.

meener777 and (deleted member) like this.