JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just checked the mail and I got a letter from hypocrite Mark Kelley and Gabby Giffords. I didn't read the letter but I see they are asking for money and sent a postage paid return envelope. Should I send it back with a letter telling them to stuff their gun control where the sun don't shine or should I find a big box fill it with heavy bricks and tape the postage paid envelope to the box and send it back so they have to pay a hefty shopping fee? Anyone else get letters?

I just checked the mail and I got a letter from hypocrite Mark Kelley and Gabby Giffords. I didn't read the letter but I see they are asking for money and sent a postage paid return envelope. Should I send it back with a letter telling them to stuff their gun control where the sun don't shine or should I find a big box fill it with heavy bricks and tape the postage paid envelope to the box and send it back so they have to pay a hefty shopping fee? Anyone else get letters?

Make em pay :)
I don't think I am on their list :s0114:

Fill it up with weight and cross out the tracking bar code (usually at the bottom of the envelope) so they can't trace it to you.

Whenever I get junk mail, and I think we will all agree this letter is junk, I take all the other junk mail I have and whatever else I can find and put it all inside their post paid envelope and send it to them. If I have a sharpie or something I'll also include a note to remind them of the importance of recycling.

Or you could take a few targets from your last range session and carefully fold them up and stuff their envelope and send it to them, along with a note to remind them to recycle.

Shred it and send it back!!!

Would they consider it a threat if you sent them a few spent brass rounds? .223 or 7.62x39???? Not to meant to threaten them but just to show them what you would rather spend your hard earned money on........

Would they consider it a threat if you sent them a few spent brass rounds? .223 or 7.62x39???? Not to meant to threaten them but just to show them what you would rather spend your hard earned money on........

Safer to send a copy of an ammo ad or something like that.

Just fill the return envelope with a nice big stool sample and send it back. You can always claim later that you got their mailing confused with the lab kit.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top