JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
30 years of nearly monthly handloading does not an expert make. Your experience is needed if you please comenting on a seemingly obvious problem.
I've finally run out of my 100 gr nosler bullets in .270 spitzer (@$14.50/50 from GI Joes no less) just can't find them anywhere.
95 or 110 seem to be my choice.
There are a few offerings of 6.8mm Remington's in 100 gr. available.
Ok here is the dumb question; Since both the 6.8 and .270 are .277 dia bullets, are they interchangeable? Seems logical, though the 6.8 100 gr. have no canalure, but since I don't crimp I don't think this should drag me down. Am I mising something, this looks to be rather srtraight forward.
Comments please.

For paper and varmints I'd think they'd probably work fine but since the .270 will push them way faster than the 6.8, they'd probably come apart on larger/big game.. the 6.8's are likely more lightly constructed so as to assure expansion at its velocities.
Buy a small lot (50-100) and try them on paper.

Thanks All for the inpu,t Looks like Powder valley has Speer but not Nosler but the price isn't all that bad considering the times so I'll give them a try.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top