JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Unfortunately just the wi-fi version

But just got off phone with friend that works at apple store if unopened you can take to apple and pay the difference ( $100 ) and get the wi-fi/ cell network

Unfortunately just the wi-fi version

But just got off phone with friend that works at apple store if unopened you can take to apple and pay the difference ( $100 ) and get the wi-fi/ cell network

I will get with you.

I have to find a gun like you want in the safes. I think I might have one or 2. Unless you want a more expensive pistol. I have plenty of them.

And again, not gouging. Did you see that most people want $700 plus for XD's. Go figure

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

I will get with you.

I have to find a gun like you want in the safes. I think I might have one or 2. Unless you want a more expensive pistol. I have plenty of them.

And again, not gouging. Did you see that most people want $700 plus for XD's. Go figure

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

I do see what people are asking, but can walk into local gun shop and get subcompact xd9 for 350. And people are also asking 2k for plane jane bushmaster AR-15 and $20 for a box of 100 .22 rounds, they should be ashamed of themselfs

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top