JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You now what they say, "Mess with the cow, get udderly destroyed".
My dad, who was 6' 6" and had considerable hand to hand skills, used to say "Never frighten a woman. She'll kill you." And the reality was, if an unarmed man attacked my dad, he had non-lethal options. But I don't. I didn't even when I was in my physical prime. I certainly don't now at age 72.

My dad, who was 6' 6" and had considerable hand to hand skills, used to say "Never frighten a woman. She'll kill you." And the reality was, if an unarmed man attacked my dad, he had non-lethal options. But I don't. I didn't even when I was in my physical prime. I certainly don't now at age 72.
Yea I hear you. It was a play on the old and tired "mess with the bull.." bit.

Luck ain't got bubblegum to do with it. Criminals need to know that there is a line that if they CHOOSE to cross, may very well result in their demise.

He made the choice.

It's the estrogen darlin, don't mess with the estrogen...

As for the video, kudos to the off duty officer, took out the trash that didn't think twice about victimizing women and children. One less vermin in the world.

It's the estrogen darlin, don't mess with the estrogen...

As for the video, kudos to the off duty officer, took out the trash that didn't think twice about victimizing women and children. One less vermin in the world.
Hey there's a thought, wouldn't it be neat if all/more cops in Chicago etc. went to and from work by bus..

"Never frighten a woman. She'll kill you."
Yup, Same goes for old people. At 71 I can't run or fight well enough to depend on either one, but I still shoot well enough to do some good. Add to this the fact that women, gimps, old people, etc. look like prey animals to predators and packing is the only way to see to my own safety.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top