Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

unloaded guns are dangerous

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PiratePast40, Jan 31, 2013.

1. PiratePast40

PiratePast40 Willamette Valley Well-Known Member

2. bolus

bolus Portland Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

It seems she can talk quite well without a brain so perhaps she is onto something hmmmmm

3. moose

moose northwet coast Well-Known Member

She should be kept away from sharp objects, like marbles and pillows, cause they could hurt.

ETA: Seriously, how could someone like that remember to breathe on a regular enough basis to remain alive?

4. BVB

BVB PDX Active Member

didn't you know that Diane Fineswine had a younger sister?

5. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I had a significant number of, much needed, brain cells die just watching that!

6. DieselScout

DieselScout S Clackamas County Well-Known Member

It may sound paranoid and childish, but I am not watching anti-gun vids on YouTube anymore. If enough people click on the vid and watch it you can be rewarded with a check, that's right clicking on the vids could be sending money to anti-gunners. Even if they don't get money, they still get a bump from someone watching it. A bump which is going to move the higher in the search rankings and make them easy to find.

Just my personal preference, YMMV.

7. PiratePast40

PiratePast40 Willamette Valley Well-Known Member

^^^^^ if that video is an example of the intellect of anti-gun people, then we have absolutely nothing to worry about. If for nothing else than a good laugh, you really should look at it.