JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$898
Manufacturer
Zastava
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
For Sale Genuine Unissued Zastava M70 AK47's Barreled Demilled Kits. Complete, All Matching . Red Birch & Walnut . Fixed Stock & Underfolders RPK/RPG. Inquiries Welcome. Exceptional To Detail. ** Z-70 Socomm Includes True Lathed 80% Milled Receiver ** Thanks.

NIB-Ltd-Zastava-Z-70-AK47-7-62x39-Serbian-Import-Semi-Auto-Rifle-USMC-Option_101646254_105137_...jpg IMG_20210513_092546.jpg IMG_20210512_085951.jpg IMG_20210401_044059a.jpg IMG_20210320_122457a.jpg IMG_20210519_033351.jpg IMG_20210512_090350.jpg IMG_20210323_175307.jpg gunbroker (132).jpg IMG_20210513_092546.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Complete demills , fixed and underfolder, milled and stamped, walnut or red birch. unissued mint. all. from Kragujuvac, Serbia. and chrome is for anything other than providing a more accurate rifle. by design.

IMG_20210423_095547a.jpg

Last Edited:
and we still don't use chrome lined barrels. what does that tell ya ?

"Considered to be the finest AK47 ever. The famous Zastava M70 has the familiar bulge at the front to accommodate an enlarged trunnion of RPK type receivers, which allowes this rifle to both carry and fire a modern rocket propelled grenade (RPG) with the front trunnion rivet configuration likewise resembling a RPK and not an AKM. Much like the other AKs, the M70 experienced changes to other parts between the milled and stamped variants, such as moving the gas relief ports from the tube to the gas block, adding lightening cuts on the bolt and bolt carrier, moving the rear sling swivel from the back of the receiver to the buttstock and omission of the metal ferrules from the lower handguards and pistol grips. It however, like the Type 56, retained many milled features, such as the thicker barrel, front sight shape, bolt and bolt carrier "in the white", smooth dust cover, forward sling loop on the gas block and blued finish. Intriguingly, the M70 always used the AKM style bayonets with lug under the gas block even on milled versions. Likewise, the barrel is hammer forged and was NEVER chrome-lined, making it noticeably more accurate than the chrome lined barrels. Simply put the M70 combines the best of both the AK and the Modernized AKM. Making the M70 family AK47's the high water mark of infantry weaponry unto this day": Janes Defense Weekly June 14, 2020

IMG_20210524_000223.jpg

Cost cutting measure thats what! Zastavas are NOT the finest AK's by far! They just O.K. Any familiar with AK's will testify there are better options! GLWS
Im very familiar with AK's and I disagree. Yugo AK's are amongst the best and most durable AK's on the market. The Steyr process hammer forged barrels are superior to cheap button cut chromed barrels.

Last Edited:
I'm in your target market and I am very confisued as to what it is you are selling. What are you selling? Receivers, parts lits, barrels? What is it. Exactly?

Post a pic of a RPK parts kit and/or an M70 underfolder parts kit you have for sale please.

I'm in your target market and I am very confisued as to what it is you are selling. What are you selling? Receivers, parts lits, barrels? What is it. Exactly?

Post a pic of a RPK parts kit and/or an M70 underfolder parts kit you have for sale please.
Looks scamish!!! He hasnt answered in weeks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.