JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not a run of the mill SBR or suppressor.

Post up your most whacky NFA adventure/project/doodad you've got.

Look forward to seeing some different stuff!

First shotgun purchase after a few years of 0 shotgun ownership. Owned shotguns in the past. Hunted chuckar in NV. 1st gun purchase ever was a 12 gauge mossberg 500 persuader. Got out of shotgun, never thought id get back into it. Still haven't truly. Just this guy and another SBS project. I'm a sucker for $100 guns I don't need. Bought it solely to SBS it and "mad max" it. I still need a good holster for it. I did 100% of the work. Parkerized it myself in the garage. Turned out better than I expected. Totally looks like an end of the world gun. Absolutely nothing bigger than the little mini shells, unless you hate your wrist for some reason!

BA3B6714-81D3-43D0-8997-BF6D43A52471.jpeg

I am in the process of building a Hi Standard Integral G-380. Hi standard built one as a prototype in WW2 and was awarded a contract for a silenced .380 pistol but the war ended before they could deliver any so they put regular barrels on them and couldnt give them away. It was their one and only centerfire pistol and their only take down external hammer pistol. . No one wanted them. Took 7 or 8 years to sell off 7000 . Anyway Ive seen one in a pic but have no specs on it. I picked up a G-380 for a pretty good price. A little rust around the edges so its not a great collector piece so I dont feel bad about hacking it up. I'll reblue the gun and cut the barrel off short and thread it 1/2-28. Form 1 came back already and I cut a 8" long 1 1/8" diameter tube out of 4130 and sent it out to get threaded and end caps made for it and picked up some stainless steel 1.027" "solvent traps" made for C sized silencer tubes. . I made one with a gemtech 3 lug that is 6 1/2" long and used the same baffles and bored them 10.5 mm with double 3/16" clips and with subsonic 9mm it sounds really good. An 8" can with the same baffles should sound really good with .380 subsonics.

hs-g380-re-r2-1-jpg.jpg

Not really whacky, but certainly VERY rare. The dealer said only a few of these kits have made it to the states so far and I was lucky enough to get one. Form 4 is pending as of 6/5/20! Still debating on whether or not to SBR it in the meantime.

B&T GHM9SD. Ports in the barrel slow all rounds to subsonic.

IMG_20200529_162448.jpg

Not really whacky, but certainly VERY rare. The dealer said only a few of these kits have made it to the states so far and I was lucky enough to get one. Form 4 is pending as of 6/5/20! Still debating on whether or not to SBR it in the meantime.

B&T GHM9SD. Ports in the barrel slow all rounds to subsonic.

View attachment 711750

So it has barrel ports before the suppressor or is that an interchangeable barrel / integrated suppressor?

So it has barrel ports before the suppressor or is that an interchangeable barrel / integrated suppressor?

Both. The new barrel (in the plastic tube) has ports before the suppressor. I'll have to swap in the new ported barrel and longer handguard. The suppressor then mounts directly to the ported barrel. Basically the GHM9 version of an MP5SD.

There's not much info out there, but this video covers it well:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top