JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I lived in that area, and they will pay for that stupid choice.

But I will tell you there are A LOT of muslims in that area of KY.

If I was eating there at that time I would have gone berzerk!!

I would do anything possible to shut that place down.

Sickens me. And it's happening to LEOs and soldiers everywhere

I have read stories about cops being ask to leave for coming wearing guns it's the culture of this administration that is promoting everyone as a victim even if no words are spoken it's the thought of what might could have been said , like the kid that made the simulated clock bomb, He is so tramatised that he is going to the white house to be comfirmed that he is the victim even tho no such thing happened.

So was he "under arms," or just OCing his personal pistol over his uniform? Sounds like he was just OCing... and if so, I'm afraid I'm just not up-in-arms.

You can OC, and private businesses can decline to serve you for it. Just the way it goes.

Not news worthy, if you ask me.

Heh. I recall my VietVet Navy Corps man coming into port San Diego, small group walking. They got spit on.

So the Vets gave what for and danced a while :). Cop comes along to clear up the fracus.... Heard what took place and said "Carry On, I got out six months ago.....

Times have changed. Today those guys would be in the Brig.

philip, If it comes around, it Will Go ARound!!!!

You find them in the forest like Hansel and Gretel did.:D

They are a greasy spoon restaurant chain throughout the South and Mid West.
When I was younger and lived in the South I frequented this place, fast food and SWEET TEA!!!:););)
Now that I'm older I pass them by because I can feel my arteries harden just by driving by......:eek:

Despicable behavior by the management!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Watch the video ppl. OP is misleading, no offense to the poster. The caption makes it seem like he was asked to leave because he was a soldier in uniform. That was not the case. He was OCing a personal weapon in uniform, not only violating the Waffle House policy (dumb IMO) but also in violation of AR 670-1 (Army Regulation regarding uniform wear and appearance). I get wanting to protect yourself, but if you are going to carry in uniform do it concealed. As a Guardsman myself I always carry at drill, but I would have the pizz smoked out of any of my soldiers that thought it acceptable to OC in uniform.

Happens all the time...it is a fallacy to expect equal protection in this intolerent era; let alone local or widespread support for our men and women in uniform.

He may have left after the server revealed the true ingredients in the food; good riddance.

He faired better than the white Captain in Kansas who was hospitalized after being jumped by 6 black men....

http://fox2now.com/2015/09/29/off-d...less-by-6-men-outside-kansas-city-restaurant/

watch it again I got it first time I watched why do people read other than what is in front them into stories The guy was in his uniform when this went down.
The guy says clearly in the first 15seconds of interview he WAS IN UNIFORM

Happens all the time...it is a fallacy to expect equal protection in this intolerent era; let alone local or widespread support for our men and women in uniform.

He may have left after the server revealed the true ingredients in the food; good riddance.

He faired better than the white Captain in Kansas who was hospitalized after being jumped by 6 black men....

http://fox2now.com/2015/09/29/off-d...less-by-6-men-outside-kansas-city-restaurant/
Let me guess this had nothing to do with race it was random right ?

watch it again I got it first time I watched why do people read other than what is in front them into stories The guy was in his uniform when this went down.
The guy says clearly in the first 15seconds of interview he WAS IN UNIFORM
He was in uniform, not disputing that at all. The uniform wasn't relevant, he was asked to leave because he was OCing. Guy even stated that in the video. It's a dumb policy and IMO should be legislated out of existence (no GFZ period), but his being asked to leave was not due to the uniform.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top