JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

They talking about the pic or the gender???
8f3497446e3fde4c4e42b90a219d8a22.jpg

Cute videos. Here's 26 unrelated women who have all accused Trump of sexual assault over decades, and some cases are even in court right now: https://www.businessinsider.com/women-accused-trump-sexual-misconduct-list-2017-12#jessica-leeds-1

"Cute" being used as an adjective to describe videos of an old man groping children and women. You think that's cute?

Regarding Trump. We've seen plenty of evidence over the past four years how women's claims of rape and sexual misconduct can be entirely fabricated and still get major airtime. Kavanaugh was a stellar example, but if you are aware of basic searchable history, you will find that democrats have weaponized rape and sexual misconduct claims against republican candidates for decades. Clarence Thomas in the 90's was a major one as well. It doesn't matter if they are entirely fabricated.

When there is video of Trump doing that, get back to me, otherwise I would assume the vast majority, it not every one of them are just women fabricating a story, hoping to get a cash payout settlement that would avoid the legal and publicity hassle.

Regarding Trump. We've seen plenty of evidence over the past four years how women's claims of rape and sexual misconduct can be entirely fabricated and still get major airtime.
Trump: "Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
Bush: "Whatever you want."
Trump: "Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."
That definitely sounds like someone who hasn't sexually assaulted 26 women.

When there is video of Trump doing that, get back to me, otherwise I would assume the vast majority, it not every one of them are just women fabricating a story, hoping to get a cash payout settlement that would avoid the legal and publicity hassle.
I haven't seen video of Weinstein or Cosby...are they innocent as well? Trump will get his day in court times 1000, now that Presidential immunity is out of the picture. If the court says he's innocent, I'll be the first to let you know I was wrong about him...but who are we kidding, even Trump's family doesn't think he's innocent.

I haven't seen video of Weinstein or Cosby...are they innocent as well? Trump will get his day in court times 1000, now that Presidential immunity is out of the picture. If the court says he's innocent, I'll be the first to let you know I was wrong about him...but who are we kidding, even Trump's family doesn't think he's innocent.

Personally, I wouldn't hold my breathe that you will get back to me.

Cosby has a taped confession, that's along the lines the same as video evidence. Regarding Weinstein, is he guilty? He might be, but where is the evidence? I think he probably is, but again, evidence? If there is evidence, why is this even a topic, it's not a debate if there is evidence. Isn't the whole point of the justice system to determine guilt so we don't have mobs lynching people after every accusation, truthful or not.

From what I remember about the Weinstein drama was that a lot of women slept with him to advance their career, and then felt ashamed about it afterward and claimed sexual abuse. I don't really care to swim through that murky scenario, though if that was what happened, it seemed more consensual than might be considered abuse.

This still all dodges the point of you referring to videos of Biden groping children and women as, "cute." And ignoring those videos showing my claim "of Joe is a pedo" to be substantiated.

Are you going to "circle back" to that?

I thought this thread was about Biden and his upcoming GC agenda. Not sure what "yeah, but Trump..." has anything to do with it.

It is called misdirection.

They cannot tell us he won't try to take our guns - that would be calling him a liar, either then or now.

In and of itself is a logical conundrum, but not if we don't talk about it!:cool:

It is called misdirection.

They cannot tell us he won't try to take our guns - that would be calling him a liar, either then or now.

In and of itself is a logical conundrum, but not if we don't talk about it!:cool:

It's entirely misdirection, for sure. Though, it's amazing the amount of people who believe their own lies.

Alright, who turned the loonies loose again o_O

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads