JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Condolences for the victims:(. It'll be interesting to hear the details. As this isn't complete wall-to-wall coverage, it may not involve one of those EBR's. If it doesn't, or at least a standard capacity magazine of 10+1+, the story may not get tons of coverage (doesn't suit the narrative).

The counter argument is it's likely 'bad guy' was neutralized swiftly by armed, law abiding citizens. No 'unchecked' rampage. What if one of the 'good guys' used an AR and/or standard capacity mag?

As said, it'll be interesting to learn the details.

$.02 worth,
Boss

From what I read so far, seems like 1 person instigated it and he died. Who the other two people are who died on the scene I don't know. Seems like it could have been someone came in intent on comitting murder and then was swiftly taken out after having initiated the attack. As more details come out, we will probably know more.

As I'm sure you know, the president is a strong supporter of gun control and has been an advocate all of his life, professional life, on this question. The role of the Justice Department is to advance the policy program of the administration as long as it is consistent with the law," Garland told the Senate Judiciary Committee.

On banning guns, Garland said, "where there is room under the law for the president's policies to be pursued, then I think the president is entitled to pursue them."

Sounds to me like he is leaving the door open for banning some guns and other GC through EO.

Its fine though cuz bumpstocks:rolleyes:

The Pedo and Hoe admin. Dosnt have a chance in hell with their extreme designs on the 2nd, congress isn't that keen to go that far, and while the Pedo could E.O. some things, the net effects would be minimal!
It sounds to me like they have pushed to far, too fast with too much and are now having to "Walk it Back" and "Circle Back to it" at some point later with something less draconian, though it looks like even a tokin anti 2md push is beyond his reach currently! The Dems know their gonna get the sh!t slapped out of them in the mid terms, and to push hard on any gun stuff is not going to help them hold their power, so I expect them to stuff it for at least another 2 years! After that, who knows!

Are you sure you're not mixing things up with the "former guy"?

CB0FA72F-FF97-4D96-BE9E-195860A4C159.jpeg

It's not so much I responded for his (did you assume it's gender?) enjoyment. It's for any sensible people who may not be aware of the very obvious information that media glosses over as it doesn't fit their agenda.

OMG, I'm one of them! I assumed some ones gender! I will correct that immediately!

So much being video and audio recorded really makes this an easy slam dunk.

I'm sure a lot of people stand behind pedo Joe since they are too afraid to stand in front of him.
Cute videos. Here's 26 unrelated women who have all accused Trump of sexual assault over decades, and some cases are even in court right now: https://www.businessinsider.com/women-accused-trump-sexual-misconduct-list-2017-12#jessica-leeds-1

Two Miss Teen USA contestants told BuzzFeed News in October 2016 that Trump walked in on them while they were changing in their dressing rooms during the 1997 pageant.

"I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, 'Oh my god, there's a man in here,'" Mariah Billado, who represented Vermont in 1997, told BuzzFeed. Billado added that Trump said something along the lines of, "Don't worry, ladies, I've seen it all before."

one-of-these-things-is-not-like-the-other-27204709.png

Whether or not Trump did ANY of what he is being accused of, that has NOTHING to do with Biden's behavior above.

Knowing that some are OK with what the videos above clearly show makes clicking 'Ignore' more of a taking out the trash kinda deal.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads